No announcement yet.

Who is Barrack H Obama?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
    dont you guys realise he's just a puppet like all other presidents before him? its the unkown people pulling the strings that run this country.
    Well they're "unknown". But it's somehow "known" that they "run your country". Makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by fallenloki View Post
      If you guys look into the origin of Barrack, you'll quickly find out that it is a pretty damn big mystery.

He cannot provide a birth certificate. He attempted to put one on his website, which was quickly proved to be fake... There is substantial evidence to prove that he was not born in the US and was actually named Barry Soetoro

This is some crazy ****. And one last thing... People have done research and there is no record of a Barrack H. Obama or his mother ever being in a Hawaii hospital.

Maybe Jack D. Ripper can provide some interesting articles on this. It is fairly new to me.

One last note... Barrack is paying three different law firms 800,000 dollars to defend 42 different cases with regards to his citizenship. Why not just produce the document?
      Obama is actually a sleeper cell. I hope they don't let him drive Air Force 1.........haha ******ed thread

Comment

Originally posted by Don Corleone View Post
        Well they're "unknown". But it's somehow "known" that they "run your country". Makes perfect sense.
        Some people know, most people don't.

You fall into the latter.

Comment

LOL @ multiple news excerpt notifications of Obama's birth in Hawaii.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
            Some people know, most people don't.

You fall into the latter.
            So this group of elite bankers are so secret that only a handful of people know their plans. And how did you become one of the lucky bunch to have understood their plans?

*This is the stage in a conspiracy nutcase's life (like yours) where paranoia kicks in and you believe everyone is "out to get you".

Comment

So this group of elite bankers are so secret that only a handful of people know their plans. And how did you become one of the lucky bunch to have understood their plans?

*This is the stage in a conspiracy nutcase's life (like yours) where paranoia kicks in and you believe everyone is "out to get you".
              Its all a matter of historical record.

I posted my required reading list on here last week to answer all these questions.

"Jacky's required reading" thread I think I called it.

True story.

Comment

Our press corps in Norway portrays Mr. Obama as somewhat of a saviour. I do not watch the news, listen to radio or read newspaper, so I do not know anything about the guy or the actions he has done.

But based on this thread I am not impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK D. RIPPER View Post
                  Its all a matter of historical record.

I posted my required reading list on here last week to answer all these questions.

"Jacky's required reading" thread I think I called it.

True story.
                  You're one lucky nutcase. You're the bringer of truth. We all know the best remedy and scapegoat for all our problems are little men in suits who can't be identified or known.

Comment

Originally posted by fallenloki View Post
                    If you guys look into the origin of Barrack, you'll quickly find out that it is a pretty damn big mystery.

He cannot provide a birth certificate. He attempted to put one on his website, which was quickly proved to be fake... There is substantial evidence to prove that he was not born in the US and was actually named Barry Soetoro

This is some crazy ****. And one last thing... People have done research and there is no record of a Barrack H. Obama or his mother ever being in a Hawaii hospital.

Maybe Jack D. Ripper can provide some interesting articles on this. It is fairly new to me.

One last note... Barrack is paying three different law firms 800,000 dollars to defend 42 different cases with regards to his citizenship. Why not just produce the document?
                    Are you saying he's an alien?

Comment

You're one lucky nutcase. You're the bringer of truth. We all know the best remedy and scapegoat for all our problems are little men in suits who can't be identified or known.
                      I'm not that lucky.

I have to put up with "skeptics' like you don't I?

Comment

Working...
                      X