Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most physically demanding sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Endurance is not a requirement though. Like I said the pressures are different. Endurance is a quality required in few North American sports.
    What the hell do you mean?

Pain endurance is everything if not more than simple exertion.

Big Bodies fly at them for a really long time, and they clash.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Endurance is not a requirement though. Like I said the pressures are different. Endurance is a quality required in few North American sports.
      Hockey, Basketball, Tennis and that is it.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        What the hell do you mean?

Pain endurance is everything if not more than simply exertion.

Big Bodies fly at them for a really long time, and they clash.
        "For a really long time" means for stretches lasting seconds at a time. I'm not talking about pain endurance, I'm talking about physical endurance. Are you saying that American football requires the same level of endurance as proper football or rugby football?

Comment

"For a really long time" means for stretches lasting seconds at a time. I'm not talking about pain endurance, I'm talking about physical endurance. Are you saying that American football requires the same level of endurance as proper football or rugby football?
          No I'm not and you're correct.

Proper Football requires more aerobic endurance.

But I do believe there is a balance.....and the ability to continue feats in the event of serious punishment is it's own form of endurance.

NFL players have to run with all the armor on.

They go up against guys that are just nothing short of monsters. You don't see people 6'7 400 pounds walking around on the street often.

They get beat up and continue to run at track star times.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Also I don't buy that Rugby is tougher than the NFL.

Average Rugby player height and weight: 5'10 -- 175 pounds.

Average NFL player height and weight: 6'2 --- 225

Men v.s. Boys.

Comment

No I'm not and you're correct.

Proper Football requires more aerobic endurance.

But I do believe there is a balance.....and the ability to continue feats in the event of serious punishment is it's own form of endurance.

NFL players have to run with all the armor on.

They go up against guys that are just nothing short of monsters. You don't see people 6'7 400 pounds walking around on the street often.

They get beat up and continue to run at track star times.
              But the pressures are different, the games are shorter and there's far fewer of them. And the recovery time is far better.

It does balance, and that's the point I'm trying to make.

Comment

boxing then rugby

Comment

But the pressures are different, the games are shorter and there's far fewer of them. And the recovery time is far better.

It does balance, and that's the point I'm trying to make.
                  They are two different types of endurance.

if you asked an NFL lineman to run a marathon he'd fail when the footy player would easily disgrace him win and the lineman dies of a stroke. However put the two in the weight room and the lineman can literally eat then **** the footy player out.

Also I don't think the footy player can even lift his gym bag.

Yeah it's what we're looking for here.

Comment

They are two different types of endurance.

if you asked an NFL lineman to run a marathon he'd fail when the footy player would easily disgrace him win and the lineman dies of a stroke. However put the two in the weight room and the lineman can literally eat then **** the footy player out.

Also I don't think the footy player can even lift his gym bag.

Yeah it's what we're looking for here.
                    The footy player has people for that...

Comment

The footy player has people for that...
                      Touche. .

Comment

Working...
                      X