Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most physically demanding sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most physically demanding sport?

what do you guys think is the most demanding sport on your body?
    Boxing
    67.07%
    Football (soccer)
    7.32%
    Rugby
    3.66%
    American Football
    4.88%
    Tennis
    4.88%
    MMA
    6.10%
    Athletics
    0.00%
    Other
    6.10%

Boxing of course

Comment

boxing requires the most stamina IMO. i seen interviews with athletes in other sports like football (sean mariman LB for the Chargers) he took up boxing for fun and he said the training was more demanding

Comment

Wife carrying.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8134866.stm

Comment

mma sounds more demanding.

Comment

everyone say boxing but i see it liek this some boxers fight like 2 times a year, while football, tennis players and some other sports can play up up to three times a week, also in there is no time limit in tennis a some matches can go up to 4 hours and they still would have two play another match in two days

Comment

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
              everyone say boxing but i see it liek this some boxers fight like 2 times a year, while football, tennis players and some other sports can play up up to three times a week, also in there is no time limit in tennis a some matches can go up to 4 hours and they still would have two play another match in two days
              American football is the only that even comes close to rivaling Boxing/MMA. Give me another sport where the purpose is to punch your opponent in the face for 12 rounds, and it will be more physically demanding that boxing.

European football? LOL, are you serious?

Comment

Boxing.. Both in and out of the ring boxing is one of the toughest. They have to have the hardest training routines.. Otherwise they end up a bloody mess or worse inside the ring..

Comment

if so, wouldn't mma be more tougher than boxing as they have more aspects to train on.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                    if so, wouldn't mma be more tougher than boxing as they have more aspects to train on.
                    Dude, you just said that European football is more demanding than boxing. You just said that tennis is more demanding than boxing. In European football, it is taught to exaggerate every foul that is committed against you in hopes of drawing yellow or red cards. European football players are the biggest ******* of any sport, golf and bowling included. And this is coming from a European football fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X