Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most physically demanding sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kbmunro View Post
    i agree with most of that list, except the fact they say you need better endurance to play basketball than soccer...LOL

basketballers play 4 12 min quaters...on a tiny court...WOW

footballers run for 90 mins on a massive pitch, it is said they cover on average 8.8 miles every game.

you can tell it is a yank list!
    LOL, I agree. And in bball, at least the NBA, they implemented silly rules where you just touch somebody in the arm and it's a foul. Rules to protect players.

And why isn't gymnastics on the list? Male gymnastics is pretty demanding on the body...

Boxing is #1. It's almost inhumane, but that's why we love it. We are all ****ing savages

Comment

Golf, No doubt about it.

Comment

Iron man, easily!

Comment

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
          European football? LOL, are you serious?
          You do realise an average midfielder runs about 15km each match?

Comment

Boxing, MMA and Rugby are all about as tough as it gets.

NFL requires practically no endurance or fitness.

Comment

Boxing and MMA are the toughest.

Comment

Darts, these guys are real athletes

Comment

ice hockey and basketball should be in that list for sure, they are very tireing

Comment

Originally posted by Pheromonic View Post
                    LOL, I agree. And in bball, at least the NBA, they implemented silly rules where you just touch somebody in the arm and it's a foul. Rules to protect players.

And why isn't gymnastics on the list? Male gymnastics is pretty demanding on the body...

Boxing is #1. It's almost inhumane, but that's why we love it. We are all ****ing savages
                    in the nba they usually play 2 games in 3 days, and if your a key player, lebron, kobe, wade you pretty much play the hole game, jumping and sprinting for say 40mins is bloody nackering

Comment

Asking this question ON a boxing forum probably sin't the best way to come up with an unbiased public answer... even though I feel it is also... surely MMA and rugby are definitely in the mix..

Comment

Working...
                      X