No announcement yet.

I'm so overly tired of hearing Jackson songs; lets have something real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
    What's yer problem, son? We're all friends here and you come in and be offensive like that. It's enough to upset a fella so it is.

Take it back.
    I can only take back half of it. You chose, will it be the blow me or the ****?

Comment

• I'm sick of you Dosia. All I've ever done is try to be your friend.

Comment

• Don't make me go Ike Turner on both your asses.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
          I can only take back half of it. You chose, will it be the blow me or the ****?
          That's a tricky one. Give me a while to think about it. I really can't make such an important decision as this just on the spur of the bleeding moment. This is one that'll I'll have to take my time over.

Give me some space Dosia. Don't crowd me.

Comment

• Hey King, what did you think of the track I posted, that's Jackson in 2001

Comment

• Originally posted by res View Post
              Hey King, what did you think of the track I posted, that's Jackson in 2001
              I appologize didn't get to listen to it with other **** going on. My opinon is since he was getting older and maybe, less agile in his dance he had to turn back to the music. Another album or two and I may not have ever considered this thread.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GunStar View Post
                  Gunstar! Now there is a ****er I haven't seen on here in a while. Hows it going **** face?

Comment

Working...
                  X