No announcement yet.

I'm so overly tired of hearing Jackson songs; lets have something real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
    ^^^ This here is one of MJ's most underrated songs. I never knew Stevie wrote this for him, great song.

As it happens, I was listening to him all day yesterday, searching through his classics on YouTube. So it's good to see Stevie getting his own appreciation thread.
    don't quote me as I haven't researched it, but I believe there are a few others as well. MJ and Stevie were close, both as friends and in their respective careers; which is why I brought up the thread...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
        don't quote me as I haven't researched it, but I believe there are a few others as well. MJ and Stevie were close, both as friends and in their respective careers; which is why I brought up the thread...
        I just checked it, Stevie did indeed originally write and compose it.

This duet has grown on me, I used to think this song was corny as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiet_Storm View Post
          I just checked it, Stevie did indeed originally write and compose it.

This duet has grown on me, I used to think this song was corny as hell.
          NO, I knew the song I mentioned was writen by Wonder, I was implying that I suspected a few others but wasn't sure.

Comment

• Ummm.....Why turn it into a competition? It's just personal opinion whether or not you think Jacko was overrated. I'd say the people who bought the Thriller album [the biggest selling album worldwide] might view things differently. Remember what pop stands for? Jackson was the most successful. He was also a showman and overall entertainer. He had the whole package.
            Last edited by paul750; 06-30-2009, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul750 View Post
              Ummm.....Why turn it into a competetion? It's just personal opinion whether or not you think Jacko was overrated. I'd say the people who bought the Thriller album [the biggest selling album worldwide] might view things differently. Remember what pop stands for? Jackson was the most successful. He was also a showman and overall entertainer. He had the whole package.
              Take your bull **** elsewhere. Nobody proposed a "competition". It's an alternative, and expression of opinion. Piss off.

Comment

Take your bull **** elsewhere. Nobody proposed a "competition". It's an alternative, and expression of opinion. Piss off.
                Don't talk to Paul like that. I'll slap you silly, you slag.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
                  Don't talk to Paul like that. I'll slap you silly, you slag.
                  Blow me.

Comment

You were whining. Now take your rattle elsewhere. Jackson hasn't even been dead that long.

Everyone is free to switch off the tv or radio.

Comment

Blow me.

What's yer problem, son? We're all friends here and you come in and be offensive like that. It's enough to upset a fella so it is.

Take it back.

Comment

Working...
                      X