2009 Wimbledon Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
    Your an idiot. Stop being such a hater.

No player in the top five is a hype job. Andy Murray is only 22 and is a great player already. He will win a Major soon.
    Your right. I don't think people realize how much time, effort, and dedication it takes for these guys to get ranked that high. It's not something that happens by accident it's totally earned.

Comment

• Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
      There finally showing the match in my time zone. So i'll get to see how it went. Roddick has just dedicated himself more this year and it's showing. Murray is no slouch and is the third best player in the world. So he's no hype job, Roddick it sounds was just better on this day. Beating Fed is gonna be tough and a monumental task, just because Fed is an absolute genious when it comes to Tennis, but Roddick will give his best effort and we will see how this goes. Chunk and Monk are right Murray will have a better chance on hard courts where he is really good.
      Over here a couple of the commentators think Murray's best service is/will be grass. I think they're mad. Murray is a hard courter, and I think hard will always be his best surface.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Monk View Post
        Over here a couple of the commentators think Murray's best service is/will be grass. I think they're mad. Murray is a hard courter, and I think hard will always be his best surface.
        Yeah isn't this the first year where he's really down well at Wimbledon? I expect him to keep doing well on the grass for years to come, but yeah it seems hard courts are his surface. I remember last year when he really started to move up the rankings was because of his excellent hard court season. I expect the same thing from him this year and at the least be in the semifinal at the US Open.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Monk View Post
          I sware I heard Murray say Grass court is his best service, I might be wrong.

Didn't watch the match so I can't comment on it.

Comment

• My girl shall win Wimbledon. She'll beat her little sister's ass.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• On Grass her serve to volley is too much. Venus'

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Thought Venus would take this match too, but Serena had her number today. 7-6,6-2. 11 Grand Slams for Serena only 11 more to catch Graf.

Comment

• Holy ****!!!! Roddick takes the first set against Fed. Andy looked good plus had Fed taking a few tense shots that went long. It's early, but now thinking Andy has more of a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                    Holy ****!!!! Roddick takes the first set against Fed. Andy looked good plus had Fed taking a few tense shots that went long. It's early, but now thinking Andy has more of a chance.
                    Wish i put more than £5 on Roddick now, he was 6-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Coholic View Post
                      Wish i put more than £5 on Roddick now, he was 6-1.
                      Figured that might not have been a bad play. Andy has played better and really has nothing to lose. Still early but as long as he keeps holding serve it gives him chances especially in a tiebreak.

Comment

Working...
                      X