Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never thought Bendtner was that bad.

Superior to dross like Chamakh at least.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Anybody else think Spurs have done a number on Arsenal by ****ing around with the Bale transfer as has been reported.

Arsenal are interested is some big dogs but at the same time - the Bale transfer holds the key to potential Di Maria, Benzema and even Ozil moves.

I can't see Arsenal getting a lot of business done in 3 days. I reckon they'll get Cabaye and that's it.

Spurs have broken the transfer market. They've behaved disgustingly in all fairness. I hope they fall flat on their faces. If Chelsea or even City behaved like Spurs did in the transfer market we'd be vilified and face sanctions from UEFA.

Everyone should be glad we fucked them over regarding Willian - the horrible ****s.

I might actually prefer Arsenal to Spurs. It is a confusing time.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Anybody else think Spurs have done a number on Arsenal by ****ing around with the Bale transfer as has been reported.

Arsenal are interested is some big dogs but at the same time - the Bale transfer holds the key to potential Di Maria, Benzema and even Ozil moves.

I can't see Arsenal getting a lot of business done in 3 days. I reckon they'll get Cabaye and that's it.

Spurs have broken the transfer market. They've behaved disgustingly in all fairness. I hope they fall flat on their faces. If Chelsea or even City behaved like Spurs did in the transfer market we'd be vilified and face sanctions from UEFA.

Everyone should be glad we fucked them over regarding Willian - the horrible ****s.

I think it's genius and a bit amusing actually.

Bale won't get moved till the last minute on deadline day. Which prevents Arsenal from signing any RM players on the rebound.

While Spurs have stockpiled. I mean; Paulinho, Capoue, Soldado, Lamela, Chirches. While Eriksen is on the way it seems and still no telling if they get a player from the Bale deal like Coentrao.

What was the difference between 4th and 5th? Like 1 pt? Spurs are doing everything to keep Arsenal from increasing the gap. If anything, poaching Willian probably created the current Spurs situation.

Comment

• What's the Mata with you and Juan, Jose?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Anybody else think Spurs have done a number on Arsenal by ****ing around with the Bale transfer as has been reported.

I think it's hilarious if I'm honest.

All they should be concerned with is themselves. If they can hurt a rival in the process, crack on.

Comment

• I hate Tottenham, but i can't help but to like what they've done.

Let's see if it all was worth it.

Comment

• I was at this one .

Comment

Working...
                      X