This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
    great great post. kids here think we should only talk about what they talk. Ridiculous. I also watch Porto games just to watch Jackson Martinez tear it up. He was a beast in Mexico.
    Supporting individual players over a team is gay as fuk. No one cares which 12 year old Mexican might getting a trial at Barcelona

Comment

• Twitter
      Xabi Alonson
      What a night for @celticfc !! Celtic Park buzzing again. I wish we could meet in group stage and play for once in there.

Comment

• Terrible game to be honest, refs were horrid, credit to AM for shutting Barca down but in doing so they didn't get anything going for themselves. MOTM Valdes for making that incredible save in the first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK
          Quote:

Originally Posted by JRM

great great post. kids here think we should only talk about what they talk. Ridiculous. I also watch Porto games just to watch Jackson Martinez tear it up. He was a beast in Mexico.

Supporting individual players over a team is gay as fuk. No one cares which 12 year old Mexican might getting a trial at Barcelona
          I disagree.

As a boxing fan, you should know Mexicans support their fighters to no end. Same goes in football, we support our players always.

Same goes for chileans and Alexis Sanchez, Colombians and Falcao, etc etc

Its how hispanics are. Nothing "gay" about it.

I don't limit my football to the EPL.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
            I disagree.

As a boxing fan, you should know Mexicans support their fighters to no end. Same goes in football, we support our players always.

Same goes for chileans and Alexis Sanchez, Colombians and Falcao, etc etc

Its how hispanics are. Nothing "gay" about it.

I don't limit my football to the EPL.
            Boxing is an individual sport, football is a team sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Boxing is an individual sport, football is a team sport.
              You're right, but Hispanics are like that.

My Uruguayan friend doesn't care about PSG or Liverpool. He just wants to know his countrymen are scoring or assisting goals.

I guess this is only limited to bum countries. There isn't much to cheer for until you produce a good player.

Almost like the Welsh and Bale.

Comment

• Kind of like teh English only care about teh Premier League because their national team plays like a bunch of overrated bums, probably cause it isn't full of a bunch great foreign players like Bale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Isco View Post
                  You're right, but Hispanics are like that.

My Uruguayan friend doesn't care about PSG or Liverpool. He just wants to know his countrymen are scoring or assisting goals.

I guess this is only limited to bum countries. There isn't much to cheer for until you produce a good player.

Almost like the Welsh and Bale.

You are right there.

If Wayne Rooney moved to La Liga, I wouldn't start cheering him on. In fact, I'd want him to fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Piazon is also on loan.

I am looking forward to an old Eto'o arriving. As at least he is something that isn't a winger.

I do want Mourinho to put Oscar is place of Lampard occasionally. He is the best Chelsea player in the squad at recycling possession. I am hoping all these players are a way of bringing the change about.

----Ramires------Oscar-----

Willian-----Mata--------Hazard

I'd go for that all day long especially in home games. I think Schurrle is a good option in away games because defensively he is the strongest of our wide players.
                    Eto'o for me is hit or miss really. I mean the dude has got like 12 goals last season at anzhi and 10 goals the year before. Is he really going to make an impact? I can't see it. Maybe if Chelsea was a la liga team but not in England.

Oscar in the pivot is risky but at this point, i'd like to see if it works. I wish we'd buy more natural pivot players but I don't see it happening. That or switching formations, which I also don't see happening.

A complete steal would be Ki Seung Yeung from Swansea. We could stick him in the pivot and bring more solidity there. Could be signing of the window. Would never happen tho as he isn't an attacking mid.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      We didn't play in Europe in 07/08 so it wasn't exactly difficult to improve our coefficient when last seasons points replaced 07/08's.

08/09 we did well in the Uefa cup so I'd imagine that our coefficient would get worse for next year if we manage to finish bottom of the group again.

It is a bit of a joke how league performances aren't taken into consideration. Dortmund should be in pot 1 by now for example.
                      I was only joking about City.. but in all honesty i think they are were they deserve to be in Europe.. i.e the third pot until they progress more in the competition. The blog was about how Arsenal shouldn't be one of the 6 best teams in Europe according to seedings..

Also it looks like City could be in this group of death... Barca, Napoli, City and PSG.. i hope so

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Maybe if Chelsea was a la liga team but not in England.

Even Flicker admits PL is the best

Comment

Working...
                      X