This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    Dunno why everyone is wanking over that Mexico goal.. you boys really think brits like me.. Sparked.. el fenemeno couldn't score that kind of goal up against a pup like defence like Panama?
    You couldn't even score a Hernandez 1 yard screamer.

Comment

• David Luiz looks weirdly like Cazorla when his face is swapped with Thiago Silva's.

Comment

• Comment

• I was glad Townsend got a game even though he's a dirty Yid ****. He was their only good player at the Emirates earlier this season and he also played really well against us for QPR at Loftus Road last season.

First really bold move I've seen from the usually run of the mill Hodgson. Watch him go back to bum ass James Milner tomorrow

Comment

• Really wouldn't be surprised to see England **** up tonight. I was thinking the other night that we are so limited in midfield considering we are still starting both Lampard and Gerrard. You have to play one or the other imo or just use the younger players, it's about time we dropped them because it's been tried and tested and neither of them play particularly well for the national team. We don't have many options but I'd rather see Wilshere/Cleverly etc.

I do like the Welbeck/Sturridge/Rooney combination though. It has potential to be lethal as long as they work on the partnership and don't try to be too individual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I was glad Townsend got a game even though he's a dirty Yid ****. He was their only good player at the Emirates earlier this season and he also played really well against us for QPR at Loftus Road last season.

First really bold move I've seen from the usually run of the mill Hodgson. Watch him go back to bum ass James Milner tomorrow
              Surely he'll stick with Townsend no? Praised him quite a lot following the last game

Comment

• I just noticed something.....where the hell is Flicker? Did he finally top himself after the abuse he got in here or something? This thread is nothing without talk of false 9's, pivots and bunkers.

Comment

• Watching England vs Poland in Poland tonight. Whats the odds I get the **** kicked out of me if England win?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Watching England vs Poland in Poland tonight. Whats the odds I get the **** kicked out of me if England win?
                    Maybe keep a can of Tyskie hidden on your person so you can provide it as a peace offering.

Maybe some pickled cabbage too - just to be safe.

That said, I don't think they can be that arsed surely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      Watching England vs Poland in Poland tonight. Whats the odds I get the **** kicked out of me if England win?
                      Which city you in?

Comment

Working...
                      X