Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bundesliga has become a glorified Scottish League. Atleast la Liga has three clubs running the show now.

Scotland = Celtic

Germany = Bayern

Lame. The Bundesliga was actually fun to watch him 2-3 years ago.

Comment

• Wtf, Walcott is only 24?

Seems he's been around forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
        Wtf, Walcott is only 24?

Seems he's been around forever.
        That's because he has. Arsenal debut at 17 or something stupidly young like that. I honestly don't think Arsenal can get anyone near the talent of him in this transfer window

Comment

• Di Maria apparently unhappy at Madrid. Grabbed his schlong at the fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            I really hope Gnabry has it in him to play week in week out.
            Maybe not week in week out but I'd trust Wenger to know when to give him a rest.

That said, surely the Ox won't be out for much longer? Seems to be have been injured for ages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Di Maria apparently unhappy at Madrid. Grabbed his schlong at the fans
              What a legend

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Di Maria apparently unhappy at Madrid. Grabbed his schlong at the fans
                He was getting jeered everytime he touched the ball today. He should join what's hot right now.

Real already has CR7,Bale, and Jese.

Comment

• Is Bale doing anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    Is Bale doing anything?
                    He assisted the 3rd goal goal. Besides his injuries, he's been pretty good. Obviously not to justify his ridiculous price tag, but he hasn't been dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                      He assisted the 3rd goal goal. Besides his injuries, he's been pretty good. Obviously not to justify his ridiculous price tag, but he hasn't been dick.
                      I've thought Bale has been pretty amazing since his move to Madrid although the standard of opposition in La Liga isn't saying much. Whenever I look up Bale is scoring goals and putting balls on a dime for Ronaldo to smash home.

Ozil has outsold bale on shirts 5:1 though so you may have a point about the price tag
                      Last edited by Adamjr91; 01-06-2014, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X