This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    This arsenal talk is getting old. Everyone but dirk (obviously), emz, and dirk jr. Knows that Arsenal aren't serious buyers in the transfer market. Unless its a child going for <8m, they aren't really going for players.

That's what makes the Higuain offer interesting because for once they are actually putting up fair money in a long long time. Specially for a legit player.
    Stop flip-flopping, f*ggot. About a week ago, you were saying how Wenger had never been given money.

There's nothing "interesting" about the Higuain deal. It's logical. Wenger has finally been let off the leash. **** is about to get real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Both Wenger and Twitchy, who apparently tried to steal him as well, alluded to the fact that they couldn't offer him the wages Chelsea paid.

There was also something about a buy out clause expiring and his price went significantly up after that if I remember right.

Santi Cazorla is better anyway.
      Better at looking like a prime Adam Sandler. Not at football. No.

Comment

Stop flip-flopping, f*ggot. About a week ago, you were saying how Wenger had never been given money.

There's nothing "interesting" about the Higuain deal. It's logical. Wenger has finally been let off the leash. **** is about to get real.
        I'm not flip flopping. The topic at hand is clubs copying/hijacking Arsenal targets. Not how much support the board gives Wenger.

If Arsenal doesn't put money on the table its not hijacking. Simple as that.

The higuain deal is interesting. As its a deal that could potentially put Arsenal back in the running. Unless you don't believe Higauin will change the fortunes of Arsenal?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          This arsenal talk is getting old. Everyone but dirk (obviously), emz, and dirk jr. Knows that Arsenal aren't serious buyers in the transfer market. Unless its a child going for <8m, they aren't really going for players.

That's what makes the Higuain offer interesting because for once they are actually putting up fair money in a long long time. Specially for a legit player.
          Hang on a second.. we have been on here for months and months Wenger has been doing godly with the finances he has due to paying for the stadium.. But you have been claiming he has money and saying 0 trophies in 7 years is not good enough... But now Arsenal aren't serious buyers/have money to fight Chelsea.. City or even United????

Comment

• To use a Mourinhosim Arsenal have been buying 2nd class eggs.

Higuain is a 1st class egg.

So if they did get him. It is interesting.

I take Flickers point, for whatever reason Arsenal weren't spending money and Arshavin at £15 million odd was their record signing for ages wasn't he?

Man U spent that on Ashley Young who is shit. Chelsea spent more than that on mediocrity like Yuri Zhirkov. City spent more than that on Javi Garcia who is absolutely gash. I think even Spurs have spent more than that on David Bentley! David Bentley!!

So Arsenal have been small-time by comparison to their rivals. Signing Higuain is a bit of a statement to pundits and rival fans like myself who don't believe Arsenal will ever be truly competitive because of their tight purse strings. They can't continue going the way they are going and ever truly challenge for trophies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              To use a Mourinhosim Arsenal have been buying 2nd class eggs.

Higuain is a 1st class egg.

So if they did get him. It is interesting.

I take Flickers point, for whatever reason Arsenal weren't spending money and Arshavin at £15 million odd was their record signing for ages wasn't he?
              The reason is simply that the money hasn't been there, Wenger has been handicapped.

Fans of the nouveau-riche clubs don't like to admit this fact because it makes them feel better about their hollow, meaningless success.

Comment

• If wenger now has the funds it would be interesting to see how he spends it. Will also be interesting to see what would happen if he doesn't win any trophies for a year or two.

Comment

The reason is simply that the money hasn't been there, Wenger has been handicapped.

Fans of the nouveau-riche clubs don't like to admit this fact because it makes them feel better about their hollow, meaningless success.
                  lol..........

Comment

• Lol @ neymar's dive, that was Tom Daley worthy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      Lol @ neymar's dive, that was Tom Daley worthy!
                      Barcelona have yet another absolute tool in their team.

How annoying is he?

He is good though; but him, Jordi Alba, Busquets, Alves, Mascherano and Pedro, Fabregas and Messi in the same team. Bleuurrrghh! All irritating.

Comment

Working...
                      X