Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Monaco even earn promotion? Weren't they a 2nd tier squad?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Did Monaco even earn promotion? Weren't they a 2nd tier squad?
      They just got promoted. Another bum side with money like Chelsea.

Monaco haven't been relevant since the days when the legendary Wenger was in charge there.

Comment

• So do you reckon Chelsea will win the league by February next year?

Comment

• Chelsea are a disgrace through and through. From the scummy players to the disgusting fanbase. Filth just runs through the veins of that club.

I hear they were calling Yossi Benayoun a "dirty little jew". What is wrong with them? Benayoun is one of the most inoffensive players in football.

Shameful

Comment

• Waiting for Sparked's response to be something along the lines of "Well he's a Jew isn't he?"

Chelsea mentality

Comment

• Lol @ Dirk. You just mad cause Arsenal adopted a bum club mentality. Celebrate 4th like you won the league.

By February? I don't know. What I do know is. Arsenal will be fighting for 4th again and talking about how they dominated Milan in the 2nd leg but lost 5-3 on aggregate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wenger Is God View Post
                Emz - Bale or Suarez in a Madrid shirt next season?
                ****ing Suarez bro.

Not even close. Both Real Madrid's striker sucked ass this season. Nothing like last season. I've always rated Suarez highly. He's better than Benzema and Higuain imo.

Bale would flop, he won't replicate his form. He's a big fish in a small pond. Just like Modric. I never rated Modric and I still don't. He'd go to Madrid to ride the bench like his former teammate.

Always said Jack Wilshere was a better player.

Comment

• Apparently Andre Santos is going back to Arsenal. He priced himself out.

And Arsenal are close to signing Julio Cesar. Just rumors for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Lol @ Dirk. You just mad cause Arsenal adopted a bum club mentality. Celebrate 4th like you won the league.

By February? I don't know. What I do know is. Arsenal will be fighting for 4th again and talking about how they dominated Milan in the 2nd leg but lost 5-3 on aggregate.
                    You're a stupid Yank so you wouldn't know about the scum that is Chelsea's local support.

Once again, we were celebrating overturning a seven point deficit with ten games to play and sending our rivals out of the Champions League. But then again, you wouldn't know about the passion involved in rivalries either because, once again, you're a stupid Yank.

And Chelsea celebrated the Champions League Loser's Cup so you're in no position to talk.

Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                    ****ing Suarez bro.

Not even close. Both Real Madrid's striker sucked ass this season. Nothing like last season. I've always rated Suarez highly. He's better than Benzema and Higuain imo.

Bale would flop, he won't replicate his form. He's a big fish in a small pond. Just like Modric. I never rated Modric and I still don't. He'd go to Madrid to ride the bench like his former teammate.

Always said Jack Wilshere was a better player.
                    You killed it there.

Suarez is the better player. The only reason he didn't win Player of the Year is because he's hated by the British media who have a hard-on for Gareth Fail.

Comment

• Trophy + 3rd place >>> 4th place.

You even absorbed that bum club mentality. You got so used to winning nothing you put down any cup competition because you got nothing to celebrate.... well besides 4th place.

I've seen two distinctly different chelsea supporters. Ones who appreciate the club, due to them seeing the dark times when chelsea was a fa cup at best team. Then the spoiled brats who say everything is shyt if it's not elite and want to buy everyone under the sun.

I know my club brah and it's supporters. I'll go to England next season so you can stfu about the not being a real supporter cause your not in england bullshyt. You live like right across the street and never talk about going to games. Yet Richccfc, fenomeno, sparked, OG, even Piggy attend games.

I'm trying to get plans to attend the WC too. Going to england may **** that up to.

Comment

Working...
                      X