Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea should just roll with Lukaku and Torres.

Cavani isn't worth 60M
    Lewandowski only wants Bayern
    Jackson M. has a 80M buyout clause and Porto hates us.
    The board is too stupid to realise there are other productive strikers that aren't 50+ million but they won't go for them.

Just start Lukaku and use Torres in europe.

Comment

• 3-0 Spain. Class goal by Deulofeu. I expected a tahiti like scoreline vs the yanks and it's looking good so far.

Comment

• I'm proud of my boy Jese. The yanks are a joke.

I remember when El Salvador U20 ****ted on the USA U20.

Comment

• Cuba in the U-20 World Cup??!!! .

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
            I'm proud of my boy Jese. The yanks are a joke.

Lol because those gualagualas were cheating. Blatant De Jong red cards never called.

The only thing el salvador do besides play footy is go to prison.

Comment

• Gonna be gutted if the rumours about Isco going to Madrid are true. Thought we had him.

Comment

I'm proud of my boy Jese. The yanks are a joke.

This guy is even trolling on BS? SMH!

You mean that lucky goal that tied the game in the last seconds? Congrats! It must have been one of the best football moments in your countries history.
                Last edited by Don Collazo; 06-21-2013, 10:00 PM.

Comment

You're a bigger joke than my football iq if you don't believe LeGOD is the greatest to ever do it.

Welcome to 2013 f*ggot, Heat nation all day everyday baby. Jordan is dead and Kobe is a quitter.
                  Please stop. You're making a fool out of yourself mate.

"God disguised as Michael Jordan"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69vkEcc-zfc
                  Last edited by Don Collazo; 06-21-2013, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Alot of you guys are big premier league followers, can you guys enlighten me on rafa Benitez. His coaching methods, philosophy, techniques? He's going to e napolis new coach and his last stint in te serie a wasn't successful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
                      Alot of you guys are big premier league followers, can you guys enlighten me on rafa Benitez. His coaching methods, philosophy, techniques? He's going to e napolis new coach and his last stint in te serie a wasn't successful.
                      He is a defense first manager, a bit old fashioned aka dull. Has a dumb ass knack for attacking early, then backing off after the lead is won. As if he solely wants to protect the lead rather than keep scoring.

He uses a pseudo "4411". By that I mean, his team sheet will say 4231 but when play begins his side uses 2 rows of 4 with a designated cam behind a lone striker. The Cam and striker usually don't cross the half line. Which obvi shows 4411.

Doesn't prefer attacking fullbacks/ wingbacks. Likes his defenders to sit deep. Wingers usually drop deep and/or simply sit deep. Which is why his sides appear 4411 during play.

His preferred CAM is usually a dynamic mid. Can pass and score. No clue why he used Mata there, doesn't fit the mold of what he likes but whatever, he used Kuyt there before too.

He prefers out and out 9s. Cavani will be perfect but likely won't be running all over unless he gives Hamsik an attacking role so when Cavani goes AWOL, Hamsik becomes the 9. But that's too complicated for Rafa. Just expect Cavani to actually lead the line.

In my opinion, Napoli will be fine if they keep everyone. They might (will) become dull but they will concede less and potentially challenge for the title. Cavani, Insigne, Hamsik, Inler and a 4 man back line. They should be fine going forward and organized in the back.

Rafa does get nervous and loses the plot at times, however. (Dumb subs. You'll see)

Comment

Working...
                      X