Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's no chance another manager will get anywhere near the 90 points that **** has managed to get out of that United squad.

Moyes taking over at United would remind me of when we brought in Mark Hughes. A manager who overachieved on little resources, with no one having a clue what he'd do with a bigger budget/bigger personalities. A big gamble.

Either way, that's the biggest loss United have had in any of our lifetimes by a distance. It would suprise me if a new manager comes in and retains the title first season.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      Aye, I'm being a pedantic ****.

Mourinho would be my ideal choice, word is he's going to Chelsea, but if he's available United should definitely get him.
      No worries im being a ******ed **** today

The safest choice I think is Mourinho, he spends a lot and will leave after a few seasons but he will keep United's trophy cabinet ticking over, maybe get another title, and get United used to life without Fergie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        I knew you'd be happy. I was so sure of Wigan doing what they do every year.
        Lucks run out now, will be interesting to see if Martinez stays or not. I think he could be a solid manager for a team with more resources in the Prem

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
          Wigan have just ruined the fun relegation battle end to the season. It's as good as over now. When they made it 2-1 i thought they would hold on but their defending is embarrassing.
          Can tell you've never been involved in a relegation battle

There is nothing "fun" about it believe me

Comment

• As the news spread of Fergie retiring fans poured into the streets of London crying

Manchester was relatively quiet

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
              Can tell you've never been involved in a relegation battle

There is nothing "fun" about it believe me
              It's extremely fun to watch for the neutrals. I couldn't care less about the fans of the clubs experiencing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                I don't think that Moyes is unproven at all.
                I'd like the hear the reasoning for this.

No experience in the Champions League and no trophies suggest otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                  It's extremely fun to watch for the neutrals. I couldn't care less about the fans of the clubs experiencing it.
                  Proper Gent..

Comment

• Hopefully Jose will come to united.. or what i mean.. is i hope the board offers him the job..

Lets be honest managering man united>>>>chelsea by far..

Nevermind the fact that he could tarnish his legacy at chelsea and would have to deal with rom again

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Fergie going/gone. Scholes going/gone. Rumours that Giggs will take up a coaching role next season, Ferdinand still hasn't signed a new contract, Rooney is always linked with moves away, Carrick is 32, Vidic is ageing, Evra's legs are going, Van Persie is grayer than usual. Moyes possibly taking Fellaini with him and playing him up front.

What's not to like?

Comment

Working...
                      X