This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    They thought all they had to do was turn up LMFAO!!!.

Bet Tuggers is having a right party.
    Got back from Wembley this morning. Still cant believe we won.

Like somebody said though, the United fans are giving it to City far more than Wigan haha.

City fans were very very quiet at the match considering they had something like 20,000 more than us

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      I defended him a few weeks ago when you and flicker were saying about him maybe going to Chelsea. He's definitely a top manager, I mean this is a bloke that got to within a pen of a CL final and finished 10 points clear of Barca with a club of similar stature to Wigan. Highest win% in Madrid history as well. So he's no mug.

Nasri is a ****bag but a good footballer. All I have to say about him really. Will probably go if we sign Isco.
      The only reason I coated him is because he hasn't won anything since 2004 apparently but there are obviously extenuating circumstances just like Moyes.

Will be weird though when the Manc clubs start the season with those two and Chelsea start the season with the 'Special One.'

I am with Flicker and my mates who are really confident that we'll win the league next year (Mourinho dependent.)

The Manchester clubs wont stand still but neither will Chelsea and there are some top, top, players already at the club who are hitting their peak. This season was a write-off the moment Fatty rocked up.

I will say this for Benitez. He has made Luiz step his game up and showed a rare bit of ingenuity by playing in midfield. Juan Mata has also stepped up another gear and Azpilicueta has solved the right back problem and could be Chelsea's right back for years and it was Fatty who gave him a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        Mcmanaman is the new McClean/A.Johnson/Pennant.
        To you too? I saw him as a lesser A. Johnson.

Pellegrini at City will be very interesting. City in a 4222? On the front end they look nice, I wonder where/how yaya would play in it.

Comment

• I wonder how Jose would handle this Chelsea.

He usually has heavy counter attacking squads with slight differences in defensive organization and formation but for the most part, counter crazy. Porto, chelsea, inter, madrid all varying levels of counter attack.

This Chelsea squad is rather lightweight with questionable pace. The key men like to play 1-2s than counter direct. Outside of hazard and ramires no starter has any real counter attack qualities. So it is interesting to think how he would handle this barca replica based team.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
            Looks like an evil version of arsene Wenger
            Arsene Wenger looks like an evil version of Arsene Wenger.

Both of them would play the Commandant in a movie about a POW camp.

Comment

• Anybody think Wigan can beat Arsenal tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                Anybody think Wigan can beat Arsenal tomorrow?
                I will have my fingers crossed for them.

Comment

• Where the fuck did Monaco come from with all this money?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I wonder how Jose would handle this Chelsea.

He usually has heavy counter attacking squads with slight differences in defensive organization and formation but for the most part, counter crazy. Porto, chelsea, inter, madrid all varying levels of counter attack.

This Chelsea squad is rather lightweight with questionable pace. The key men like to play 1-2s than counter direct. Outside of hazard and ramires no starter has any real counter attack qualities. So it is interesting to think how he would handle this barca replica based team.
                    I think that's why Schurrle is being bought.

He is very quick. I think Chelsea really wanted Hulk but for a wide man who scores goals Schurrle could do damage.

I really like Schurrle from what I've seen. He is the type that will hit double figures in the league year in and year out. I can see why someone at Chelsea favours him over De Bruyne even though it looks like KDB is more gifted.

Either way both guys are better than Oscar in a wide position or Moses.

Oscar is my favourite out of the three but we're playing him out of position. Mourinho will put him alongside a destroyer and we'll have our maestro. Oscar is pushing 6' and filling out all the time he's certainly not small and is stronger in the tackle than someone like Mikel, anyhow.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-13-2013, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                      Anybody think Wigan can beat Arsenal tomorrow?
                      I think they can.

Think they might have to score about 3 to do so though!

Comment

Working...
                      X