This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    What's sky blue and goes "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"?

Man City's parade bus being put back in the garage.
    The parade bus hadn't seen the light of day for 35 years so I think it'll take any usage it can get

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      When was this?!

When city crushed chelsea early in the season.when city won the league. Only recently have I really spoken out against him for his tendency to have no clue at times. It slowly developed from a hunch to a flat out dude straight guesses.

City has out-grown him imo. Take a manager like Jupp or Ancelotti. City will start showing out in europe. I'd be concerned with Jupp or Ancelotti at the helm. Very good managers they are.

Pellegrini is interesting tho. You think he will do good at city if appointed?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno
        Just got in. Fair play to Wigan, deserved to beat us today, worthy winners.

We weren't good enough. Was waiting for Yaya to produce something once he was moved forward but it just didn't happen.

Still want Mancini to stay.

Always amusing to see the United fans out in force when City get beat. I've literally seen more of them on every website today than when they won the title a couple of weeks ago.
        Everyone was happy to see city lose.. but we needed cheering up after this week...

oh and if united had been beaten.. droves of city.. pool.. arsenal.. leeds etc fans would be gloating.. so man up

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Wat u gotta say about that gramps? McManaman styled all over your 300m squad.

City got smashed by str8 bums. Proof Clichy is just like Andre Santos with more pace like Bob and Weave said a few weeks ago.

Mancini has been a failure. He puts out his best possible XI and still got steamrolled by the mighty Wigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno
            Quote:

Originally Posted by F l i c k e r

I "guess" I wasn't wrong about mancini huh?

He picked our best team possible, made the correct subs and every one of them played ****. Got nowt to do with Mancini.

We could've won 5-0 with that same team and tactics and you would've cited it as our players performing well, giving no credit to the manager.
            The city players didnt look motivated.. surely some of that is down to the manager..

Say united had a poor season like city but had an fa cup final.. u could be sure the playrrs would be killing themselves to make it up to fergie..

maybe its respect not motivation

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              When city crushed chelsea early in the season.when city won the league. Only recently have I really spoken out against him for his tendency to have no clue at times. It slowly developed from a hunch to a flat out dude straight guesses.

City has out-grown him imo. Take a manager like Jupp or Ancelotti. City will start showing out in europe. I'd be concerned with Jupp or Ancelotti at the helm. Very good managers they are.

Pellegrini is interesting tho. You think he will do good at city if appointed?
              Forgive me for not remembering that.

There's an element of cutting my own nose off to spite my face with Mancini. I feel that Pellegrini is probably a better manager than him (especially on the man management side), but Mancini has done nothing to warrant a sacking and I don't want to see the rebuilding process start again under Pellegrini which it probably would. Mancini brought the first silverware I've seen and most City fans will regard him as untouchable for that.

I have no doubts that if the board actually go out and sign the players that Mancini actually wants this summer, then we'd be big favourites to get the title back.

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
              Everyone was happy to see city lose.. but we needed cheering up after this week...

oh and if united had been beaten.. droves of city.. pool.. arsenal.. leeds etc fans would be gloating.. so man up
              Don't need to man up

One thing I'm good at as a City fan is dealing with disappointment. It's water off a duck's back.

The funny part is that for so long it was us and not you that were dubbed the 'obsessed bitters'.

Originally posted by San Iker View Post
              City got smashed by str8 bums. Proof Clichy is just like Andre Santos with more pace like Bob and Weave said a few weeks ago.

Mancini has been a failure. He puts out his best possible XI and still got steamrolled by the mighty Wigan.
              That was Clichy's worst ever game for us, but there's no point singling him out when every single player was ****. He's still a top player, all you have to do is look at the number of players he's come up against and put in his back pocket this season.

We didn't get 'steamrollered' either. It was a tight game that we played **** in and Wigan edged us out. Their goal was their first shot on target apparently.

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
              The city players didnt look motivated.. surely some of that is down to the manager..

Say united had a poor season like city but had an fa cup final.. u could be sure the playrrs would be killing themselves to make it up to fergie..

maybe its respect not motivation[/SIZE]
              What player needs motivating for a ****ing cup final?

If you need motivating for a game like that then you might as well call it a day on football.

Comment

• Well done Wigan.

Now give Cardiff all your players minus the defence when you get relegated.

Comment

• Well it looks like City will now get rid of Mancini.. like i have been saying they needed to do all season

Quality decision for onces by the Sheik

Back to back CL humiliations.. beaten by bums and most likely soon to be Championship team.. all too too much

Comment

• Whatever. **** PR from the club to let the story get out on the day of the cup final. Deserved at least one more season. At least give the man the respect of letting him manage his last 2 games.

City legend.

Pellegrini it is then.

Comment

• Barca are meant to have signed Neymar for £22 million. That would piss me off.

Comment

Working...
                      X