Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City fans really love Mancini don't they?

From the outside looking in he seems like a complete bell-end.

Must be City's Jose!

Does Pellegrini wear jeans on the touchline?

Comment

• Rooney asks for a transfer, Fergie says it's been denied and he's just frustrated at not playing much.

Not sure about selling him. On one hand he is a big player who on form is absolutely unplayable plus he is a global star think about the amount of shirts he sells worldwide. But, on the other hand he has looked a bit lacklustre this season, he's on huge wages plus i don't think we will see the best of Kagawa until Rooney leaves because Rooney is always in his favoured position behind the striker. Tough choice.

Comment

• The Rooney of 17 is a better player than the Rooney aged 27.

Never really fulfilled his full potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
          Rooney asks for a transfer, Fergie says it's been denied and he's just frustrated at not playing much.

Not sure about selling him. On one hand he is a big player who on form is absolutely unplayable plus he is a global star think about the amount of shirts he sells worldwide. But, on the other hand he has looked a bit lacklustre this season, he's on huge wages plus i don't think we will see the best of Kagawa until Rooney leaves because Rooney is always in his favoured position behind the striker. Tough choice.
          Guy is a bum right now lets be honest.. an EXPENSIVE BUM at that on 250k..

Sell him for 25-30m and get ronaldo for 60m job done..

He hasn't been unplayable for sometime.. and has he ever really come up for us in the really big games.. on a regular basis.. no not really

Guy is ugly as **** also i am not sure he is on the ronaldo level.. beckham could come back to united and sell far more shirts

Comment

• From Rooney's stand point - he needs the move!

Chelsea might suit him but I am not sure it makes financial sense and we could get somebody better like all the other clubs linked with him. But Chelsea make moves on a whim - so who knows. And all the strikers we buy turn out to be gash anyway. Rooney is at least a winner!

What about Calum McManaman though? I hope a top team signs him in the summer!

Clichy really did probably turn in one of the all time worst performance by anybody at Wembley.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-12-2013, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              City fans really love Mancini don't they?

From the outside looking in he seems like a complete bell-end.

Must be City's Jose!

Does Pellegrini wear jeans on the touchline?
              Decent nose on him, I'll give him that.

I hope he buys Riquelme again and brings him on every time we get a free kick.

Him and Falcao. Manchester isn't all too dissimilar to Monaco.

Comment

• Mcmanaman is the new McClean/A.Johnson/Pennant.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

Blimey, that's a face that tells a thousand stories!

Weird that move isn't it?

How do you fell about Samir Nasri? He has a very punchable face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Blimey, that's a face that tells a thousand stories!

Weird that move isn't it?

How do you fell about Samir Nasri? He has a very punchable face.
                    I defended him a few weeks ago when you and flicker were saying about him maybe going to Chelsea. He's definitely a top manager, I mean this is a bloke that got to within a pen of a CL final and finished 10 points clear of Barca with a club of similar stature to Wigan. Highest win% in Madrid history as well. So he's no mug.

Nasri is a ****bag but a good footballer. All I have to say about him really. Will probably go if we sign Isco.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

Looks like an evil version of arsene Wenger

Comment

Working...
                      X