This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    Yeah, we all had dreams of finishing in the top 4 growing up.
    Most don't even cut it in League 17.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob & Weave View Post
      Barca have been carrying Xavi for a while now. He lost something the night he got schooled by Wilshere.

He's definitely not the player he was in 2010 that's for sure. I believe that night at The Emirates really damaged his confidence, like when B-Hop beat Pavlik.

If Fabregas wasn't so ass, he would have taken Xaxi's spot by now.
      This.

Who is this Bob & Weave guy? He really knows his **** and doesn't regurgitate what Sky or any media outlet says. He knows what's up.

You got a blog or anything bro? I'd love to read articles written by you.

Xavi isn't the same player anymore. He prefers playing simple 1-2 touches to keep his pass accuracy high than play a killer pass. Wilshere did something to him that night at the Emirates.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        Yeah, we all had dreams of finishing in the top 4 growing up.
        Playing for a historic club and playing Champions League football yearly >>>>> any 2nd or 3rd tier trophy bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Bale out means arsenal gets 4th.. smh. Tired of seeing arsenal do just enough and get exposed by legit teams. They need to miss out on the cl.

Chelsea needs a lot of work this summer. Nice game but it's obvious that we lack in critical areas never mind the striker void drogba left.
          U wot?

I think you're forgetting Arsenal's B squad schooled Bayern's A squad at their backyard. Jenkinson and Gibbs had Robben and Ribery in their pockets all night long.

Arsenal will finish 3rd place comfortably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob & Weave View Post
            Let's be honest here, a top 4 finish is better than an FA Cup/League Cup type trophy.
            Do you really think so? The FA cup has prestige not the league cup though

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
              U wot?

I think you're forgetting Arsenal's B squad schooled Bayern's A squad at their backyard. Jenkinson and Gibbs had Robben and Ribery in their pockets all night long.

Arsenal will finish 3rd place comfortably.
              Ribery did not play when Arsenal came to the Allianz.
              At least make an effort with your trolling instead of just spouting nonsense.

Comment

• Finishing fourth is worthless.

You get a little bit of dough for qualifying but because you qualified in such a shitty way you get a small piece of the pie. Then because you're shit you go out early doors.

If Chelsea finish 6th and get to either Europa final or even an F.A Cup, or both, and still end up empty handed - I would not accept any arguments that Spurs or Arsenal had better seasons just because they squeaked into the CL ahead of Chelsea just so they can get ****ed up the arse by proper teams.

Chelsea despite the board doing their best to ruin it. Are still a 'proper' team who can win trophies. Arsenal and Spurs aren't really in the same class. Arsenal were but haven't been for years. And Spurs are Spurs.

Chelsea have Spurs at home soon. Spurs will not win that game because they will crack under pressure like always and get destroyed.

I am fully off the league wagon. Scrambling for 4th place in beneath us.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 04-05-2013, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Nah, finishing 4th will help the players improve. Our best players are all under 25. Hazard, oscar, mata, victor, de bruyne, cesar. All under 25 and cl play will make them much better.

However finishing 4th also allows the board to continue being daft. Which will hinder the club's future. We can continue trophy hunting and switch managers every year or get a 10 year manager in place and continue with a solid foundation.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                    Playing for a historic club and playing Champions League football yearly >>>>> any 2nd or 3rd tier trophy bro.
                    The day we won the FA cup was one of my favourite days supporting City.

When we secured champions league football for the first time a few days earlier, meh.

Comment

• I understand why a Man City fan doesn't rate a top-4 finish. They get their shlt pushed in by most teams, get humiliated and can't get out of the group stage of the Champions League.

Comment

Working...
                      X