This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    Yeah Germany 'let him do what he wants'.

Why can't you get your head round the fact that Neymar has outperformed Ronaldo when at similar ages?

Neymar plays **** in friendly - Neymar is ****.

Neymar plays well in friendly - Friendlies mean nothing.

Neymar plays well at club level - **** league, means nothing.

It seems that the lad can literally do no right.

Now, considering the fact that Neymar isn't going to play in a tournament for Brazil for another 15 months (because if he plays well in the confederations cup he'll get no credit there either), can you please give me another method of accurately judging Neymar's performances/development as a footballer?
    When he comes to europe...

The guy has got a lot of talent no doubt...I mean I personally wouldnt say hes better than Ronaldo, but I wouldn't say he is worse

But 1 thing is for sure, how many people have we seen at 19 who are supposed to be the next world star and they never turn out to be....

Ronaldo stepped up his game the next season....and he was in the premier league....lets see if neymar continues in brazil or moves to europe....and if he can perform at the same level...

I think the guys good but, I think he will need to play at a big club to get into the best in the world category

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      I understand your point fenomeno, but i will not see him as a star until he turns in good performances against world class opposition. Luis Fabiano was scoring 40-50 goals a year in that league, robinho was being hyped unbelievably when he was over there. You can only gauge there ability once its displayed at a higher level.

So to answer your question I will wait to judge his performances. For now he's an up and coming player, that is it, nothing more nothing less.
      Spot on.

Until Neymar proves it on a consistent basis at a high level then he's nothing other than a YouTube player.

Comment

• Arouna Kone; Most underrated Premier League player.

Discuss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob & Weave View Post
          Arouna Kone; Most underrated Premier League player.

Discuss.
          OP BASTARD on FIFA 13

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob & Weave View Post
            Arouna Kone; Most underrated Premier League player.

Discuss.
            Good in spots but inconsistent. Definitely better than Wigan though ill give you that

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
              Spot on.

Until Neymar proves it on a consistent basis at a high level then he's nothing other than a YouTube player.
              That's fair for the people that judged players like Ronaldo on the same basis until about 2007.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                Bolivia's altitude is no joke.

Same goes for Argentina, they're south of Bolivia.

Comment

• My boy Diaby shattered his glass knee again. Will be out for a long time.

This is a sad day.

Comment

• I have seen Neymar play in Cardiff last year.

Think he needs to move on but not until after the world cup

Comment

• I have seen Neymar play in Cardiff last year.

Think he needs to move on but not until after the world cup

Comment

Working...
                      X