This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Had to laugh at seeing Alan Curbishley linked to the job (1/40 odds), can we not leave the man to retire in peace?
    Sounds like he's nailed on for the job with those odds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Why would Moyes be such a bad appointment?.
      He's unproven at the top level and it doesn't seem like he has a big enough character to manage at a club as big as United.

I could be wrong and he may turn out to be good but on paper it doesn't seem like a wise choice. The only way i see it turning out good is if Fergie mentors him for a few years whilst he's doing his ambassador role at the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        Sounds like he's nailed on for the job with those odds.

40/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
          He's unproven at the top level and it doesn't seem like he has a big enough character to manage at a club as big as United.

I could be wrong and he may turn out to be good but on paper it doesn't seem like a wise choice. The only way i see it turning out good is if Fergie mentors him for a few years whilst he's doing his ambassador role at the club.
          I don't think that Moyes is unproven at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy
            Quote:

I don't think that Moyes is unproven at all.
            He said at a high level gramps..

He clearly isn't tested..

At cl level or at a club with money...

it would be a huge risk

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• To be honest Fergie is moving up to Director and will be doing Gill's old job and overseeing signings etc so if they do end up with Moyes then I'm pretty sure he would be constantly getting Fergie's input over the first year or two.

Fergie would still have a massive influence over the club. Only difference is Moyes would be stood on the sidelines.

Comment

• I hope it's Mourinho, he has that big club attitude. I'm 100% sure the replacement has already been secured. This must have been known for a while now. Mourinho sucking up of united during the champion league game leads me to believe its him.

Moyes I'm not so certain about. I'm not sure he has what it takes to win trophies.

Comment

40/1
                  Aye, I'm being a pedantic ****.

Mourinho would be my ideal choice, word is he's going to Chelsea, but if he's available United should definitely get him.

Comment

Looooooooooool
                    I knew you'd be happy. I was so sure of Wigan doing what they do every year.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    I remember United without Fergie. They were shite! They were shite with him too for about three years.

Man United are the most hated team in England and have been for as long as anyone can remember.
                    First things first you old ****! second I love being the most hated club in the country generally means you're the most successful. Ie Madrid, Munich and Milan in other countries.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      Aye, I'm being a pedantic ****.

Mourinho would be my ideal choice, word is he's going to Chelsea, but if he's available United should definitely get him.
                      I think Mourinho to united would literally lead to Chelsea committing suicide! I mean honestly I can just see Stamford bridge uprooting itself and committing suicide on the central line (like every other depressed **** seems to do).

Comment

Working...
                      X