Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its such a generic English media thing to say that the officials behind the goal don't do anything. I've seen them give plenty of decisions. Im pretty sure the guy waved no penalty so he obviously saw it and thought it wasn't a penalty.

Stop listening to arse faced twats like Adrian Chiles and taking everything he says as gospel.

Comment

• I refuse to listen to British commentary in European games because it's so biased it's ridiculous. The offside was offside and the penalty should have been a penalty.

Comment

• Haven't seen any of the highlights, but I'm gonna go with the general consensus and say WE WERE ROBBED!!

Ah well, couple of positives from the night:

1. Had a pint with a few Ajax fans in town before the game. Good lads they were, they reckon Eriksen will be better than Sneijder and by the sound of it they hate Ryan Babel more than the Liverpool fans did

2. At least I haven't paid 35 quid to see Real Madrid's reserves.

3. Ajax are going to beat Dortmund and we are going to win both our games to take 2nd in the group.

Comment

• Did that 5th official even make a decision though? I thought the ref just blew the full time whistle straight after his shirt was pulled.

Dirk, I didn't see Balotelli do too much wrong. Just holding the bloke off. I thought it was a pen.

Comment

• Just seen it, what a joke of a decision. Does the defender have to rip the shirt off Balotelli's back before the foul is given or what?

Comment

• City were robbed. But they can't complain too much. By faffing around against Dortmund and Ajax in the other games and twice giving up the lead to lose to Real it's a bit like they put on gold chains, a rolex and walked around with a bag of iPads wearing a tshirt saying "I'm afraid of confrontation" and then got robbed. It was still a robbery but you put yourself in that situation.

Comment

• ROBBERY? hope you guys don't seriously believe that..

You got humiliated over 2 games by an extremely poor ajax team who were unlucky to only get 4 points of you.

Comment

• Didn't see the game but what the feck is up with Man City in Europe?

Comment

• To be fair it looked like they had given up even before kick off so it was no surprise they only came out with the draw. Mancini already said 2 weeks ago he didn't think they could qualify which is a really **** thing for the manager of a club to say. Then there was a half empty stadium, clearly the fans thought the same so that's going to rub off on the players as well.
                    All in all it had been built up by everyone as a lost cause before they even kicked off by manager, fans, media etc. add to that they played a decent Ajax team and that was basically it.

Comment

• Mancini still needs more money to spend.

Comment

Working...
                      X