X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    same boring **** every day in this thread
    That's what I said when moaning cockney twat came back from his ban. Can't discuss football in this thread any more, it's all just tedious tribalistic fuckwittery from someone who started supporting his team at the height of their success.

Comment

• City won't win jack this year and Mancini will get sacked.

Comment

I think they will mate, a lot of teams are a pile of trash around mid-lower table.
        The premier league does seem to be getting weaker every season, more entertaining but weaker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          He wanted to leave. We sold him. We get rid of players who don't want to play for us. You keep them, increase their wages and hero-worship them.
          The only one that wanted to go was Tevez and we tried to sell him to Milan but they didn't want to stump up for him. And his wages were never increased. That was Rooney at United.

Get your facts sorted out.

Comment

same boring **** every day in this thread
            Instead of moaning like a little b1tch, why don't you contribute something that people actually give a fuk about?

And that doesn't mean stalking me like a little poofter

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              That's what I said when moaning cockney twat came back from his ban. Can't discuss football in this thread any more, it's all just tedious tribalistic fuckwittery from someone who started supporting his team at the height of their success.
              You're a Canadian who never heard of City until the Arab owners came.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                That's the 1st dodgy decision we've had go our way all season (and it wasn't exactly clear-cut for the linesman was it? About 2 inches in it maybe). Go and look at how many we've had go against us (Riise penalty not in the box, Aguero pen not given v Arsenal, Crouch handball, Suarez freekick decision etc.

We've not had a pen away from home in 2 years either.
                I was referring to the money situation. In regards to the game I wasnt b1tching or moaning about the decision I was just pointing out how that game could have ended up with 0 points for city or with all 3 for city.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                  The only one that wanted to go was Tevez and we tried to sell him to Milan but they didn't want to stump up for him. And his wages were never increased. That was Rooney at United.

Get your facts sorted out.
                  You worship a player that refused to play for your club. Disgraceful.

If you actually had any legendary players from history, they'd be turning in their graves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    You're a Canadian who never heard of City until the Arab owners came.
                    I'm from Manchester and I supported the club as a boy. My dad would take me to Main Road when City were in Division 2 in the 80s. Before you were born lad. Stopped going in 1989 because we moved to York****e (and I hate Leeds more than I hate you, which is saying something) but went back to Manchester for college and started up again. Wasn't bad on a student ticket. Lived near the ground as well for a bit, right shithole, got burgled twice in one week at one place.

Fact is that I've seen City play in three different divisions and three different cups (FA, UEFA and Worthington as it was at the time) while you've barely seen the Arse play at three different pubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      I'm from Manchester and I supported the club as a boy. My dad would take me to Main Road when City were in Division 2 in the 80s. Before you were born lad. Stopped going in 1989 because we moved to York****e (and I hate Leeds more than I hate you, which is saying something) but went back to Manchester for college and started up again. Wasn't bad on a student ticket. Lived near the ground as well for a bit, right shithole, got burgled twice in one week at one place.

Fact is that I've seen City play in three different divisions and three different cups (FA, UEFA and Worthington as it was at the time) while you've barely seen the Arse play at three different pubs.

LOL....did not read and NO ONE CARES. I was making a point...

The saddest thing someone can do in a debate is try to assume things about a person they don't know on the internet.

"I bet you started supporting Arsenal when they were at the height of their powers" - ERRRR no, you'd be wrong but then who cares? You could assume that anyway regardless of what I say. So its a moot point.

Seriously Grandad, I see your posts in the lounge and I'll admit you're an intelligent guy when it comes to pusssy issues like woman's rights or faqqots getting married but leave the football to the the men.

Comment

Working...
                      X