This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    You worship a player that refused to play for your club. Disgraceful.

If you actually had any legendary players from history, they'd be turning in their graves.
    Not really. 90% of our support agree he's still a **** but if the manager wants to pick him then booing one of our own players isn't exactly constructive is it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
      same boring **** every day in this thread
      You don't contribute anything here besides a "Bale>(insert name here)" post whenever Bale has an above average performance.

Which is once every four months.

Comment

You worship a player that refused to play for your club. Disgraceful.

If you actually had any legendary players from history, they'd be turning in their graves.
        Joey Barton spoke about this on Twitter a few days ago.

Said Man City were once a people's club and now are soulless being run by Arabs.

Spoke about how pathetic city fans are for taking Tevez back.

Don't remember the actual quotes I might look them up later and post em. He went on a rant for awhile.

Comment

• I remember Tevez getting a pretty good ovation from City fans in that community shield game I went to.

But let's not pretend footy fans aren't fickle and how expectations shift. And booing players is not on. Chelsea fans once booed Drogba for diving against City once, but he is widely regarded as one of the best if not the best player we have ever had - but fans are fickle. Some are more fickle than others. Tottenham fans are the absolute worst supporters in football bar none. They will cheerfully boo their team and individuals one week, and a week latter they will be hitting the phone-ins claiming to be the top London club after mauling someone shit.

Not keen on Arsenal but their fans deserve credit. Firstly, for regularly paying through the arse (pun!) to watch a team that doesn't win trophies.Secondly,for the faith that by and large they have in their manager and recognition of the constraints that he works under. But their whole infatuation with style over substance is irritating as is the pontificating you get about foreign owners out of them on a regular basis. But a realistic Arsenal fan would welcome Usmanov to take a controlling stake and splash the cash. Ultimately, financial fair play isn't their saving grace with more money than ever rolling into football and primarily into the clubs that regularly win trophies.

Also, Chelsea are catastrophically run. And last season if enforced we would have satisfied its (FFP) requirements.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-06-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Vermaelen playing at left-back.

Kills two birds with one stone - Santos out of the team and Vermaelen out of the centre.

Don't know why this wasn't done at the weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Not keen on Arsenal but their fans deserve credit. Firstly, for regularly paying through the arse (pun!) to watch a team that doesn't win trophies.Secondly,for the faith that by and large they have in their manager and recognition of the constraints that he works under. But their whole infatuation with style over substance is irritating as is the pontificating you get about foreign owners out of them on a regular basis. But a realistic Arsenal fan would welcome Usmanov to take a controlling stake and splash the cash. Ultimately, financial fair play isn't their saving grace with more money than ever rolling into football and primarily into the clubs that regularly win trophies.
              Trust me. We wouldn't.

Only 13 year olds who wank off to Championship Manager on a daily basis want that.

There's no substance in buying trophies you wouldn't have won if not for some random foreign owner.

Comment

Trust me. We wouldn't.

Only 13 year olds who wank off to Championship Manager on a daily basis want that.

There's no substance in buying trophies you wouldn't have won if not for some random foreign owner.
                You have a board of shareholders and your own foreign owner who doesn't spend money. Whilst the man up top continues to pay dividends to shareholders on the regular Arsenal are going to win naff all.

I also don't believe you. Competing in the transfer market has pretty much always been the only way to win trophies.

Comment

• City 1 nil down to Ajax.

That Serbian Centre Half gave away the corner. Why has he replaced Lescott this season? Doesn't seem all that..

Comment

• Glad my power came back in time to watch this weeks champions league fixtures.

City already down.

Comment

• City are falling apart. 2-0 down

Comment

Working...
                      X