X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawaga to Man U ?

Comment

• Kagawa is a good choice. He's really a second striker, so he could even play in front of Rooney potentially.

If United really wanted to increase the brand, they should go with Honda instead. He's much more popular in asia than Kagawa. Looks + Skill = Profit. Kagawa is just skill. You don't get a cover of GQ and not be popular.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Kagawa is a good choice. He's really a second striker, so he could even play in front of Rooney potentially.

If United really wanted to increase the brand, they should go with Honda instead. He's much more popular in asia than Kagawa. Looks + Skill = Profit. Kagawa is just skill. You don't get a cover of GQ and not be popular.
        Both bigger bums then inamoto and Nakata both would flop badly in the pl.. So don't kid yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          Both bigger bums then inamoto and Nakata both would flop badly in the pl.. So don't kid yourself
          When kagawa settles in and becomes a top player for united I'll constantly remind you that you called him a bigger bum then inamoto

Comment

• Did anybody watch Panorama last night taking a look at the racism and violence in football in Poland and the Ukraine?

Very harrowing scenes. Good luck to any fans travelling is all i have to say.

Comment

• Official 23 man England squad confirmed.

The mighty jagielka replacing Barry.

1 JOE HART
              2 GLEN JOHNSON
              3 ASHLEY COLE
              4 STEVEN GERRARD
              5 GARY CAHILL
              6 JOHN TERRY
              7 THEO WALCOTT
              8 FRANK LAMPARD
              9 ANDY CARROLL
              10 WAYNE ROONEY
              11 ASHLEY YOUNG
              12 LEIGHTON BAINES
              13 ROBERT GREEN
              14 PHIL JONES
              15 JOLEON LESCOTT
              16 JAMES MILNER
              17 SCOTT PARKER
              18 PHIL JAGIELKA
              19 STEWART DOWNING
              20 ALEX OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN
              21 JERMAIN DEFOE
              22 DANNY WELBECK
              23 JACK BUTLAND

Footballs coming home.

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                Did anybody watch Panorama last night taking a look at the racism and violence in football in Poland and the Ukraine?

Yeah I watched it, crazy scenes with the Nazi salute and the monkey chants even at their own players and the racist graffiti which seemed to be everywhere. How Poland/Ukraine got to host the Euros is beyond me.

Comment

• Uefa is either corrupt or there extremely incompetent

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                    Did anybody watch Panorama last night taking a look at the racism and violence in football in Poland and the Ukraine?

Any place I could see it online later?

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                      Any place I could see it online later?

Comment

Working...
                      X