This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
    I'm hearing Netherlands black players are already getting racist chants at the hotel.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...?newsfeed=true
    The venue for this competition is ludicrous considering there are way more worthy contenders for the honour than the likes of Ukraine.

I mean Germany hosted it once, 24 years ago and then it was West Germany, aren't they due another turn? It's never been held in Norway or Denmark, or in Switzerland. Ireland could host it as well for that matter, maybe even sharing the responsibility with Scotland. But no, they pick a place notorious for filthy hotels and violent racism. Good job.

EDIT - was held in Switzerland before.
    Last edited by squealpiggy; 06-07-2012, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• on another site, some guy who says he is in poland said it's just british media bs.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Which underrated guy will get a major boost in recognition with this year's Euros?
        Andre Schurrle.....his club form is cheeks but he scores hawt goals for Germany....he'll be the super sub.

He's like 20 or 21 I forgot.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I wonder how good Vidic would be if he didn't have to always keep one eye on Ferdinand's howlers? Rio Ferdinand was always a liability. He used to be a liability who could keep up with opposing attackers.

Rio Ferdinand is fucking rubbish.
          what a *** u are gramps

Running to YouTube highlights which can make anyone look great or terrible...

Did you notice that not a single one was in an England game.. yout ****in cretin. That's evenIf you can call a good cross beating you a mistake.. if you search bloody maldini (that'd an Italian legend btw) I an sure you will find mistakes

So stick to politics or talking about your favorite gay rape scenes from the oz and deliverance cause you clearly dont know shirt about football

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
            what a *** u are gramps

Running to YouTube highlights which can make anyone look great or terrible...

Did you notice that not a single one was in an England game..
            Then there were a few where he was wearing the traditional white Man United kit. Rio Ferdinand is shit.

yout ****in cretin. That's evenIf you can call a good cross beating you a mistake..
            I find miskicks or backing away from the ball of messing up a backpass a mistake. Not just being beaten by a good cross. I think that being consistently out of position a mistake and being too lazy to run back a mistake as well.

It's amazing, you insist that Rooney is overrated and you consistently sing the praises of disappointments like Ferdinand and Carrick. Are you being deliberately contrarian or are you really that clueless?

if you search bloody maldini (that'd an Italian legend btw) I an sure you will find mistakes
            Oh so Rio Ferdinand is as good as Maldini now?

So stick to politics or talking about your favorite gay rape scenes from the oz and deliverance cause you clearly dont know shirt about football
            I have to say my football knowledge is not at the same level as yours or your peers OG or Dirk. Not at the same level at all.

Comment

• WTF, Rio is much better defender than Vidic. Vidic is only good against lone striker whose only supply is long ball. While Rio has proven himself against all type of strikers on all stages. Vidic has been countless times destroyed and humiliated by quick and technical strikers eg Torres, Eto, Villa, Messi and so on.

Rio was the best CB in 2000s easily; he had everything under lockdown,

Comment

• Haha rio has easily been on of the best in the league these past years. Even rival fans mostly acknowledge that dunno where this overrated hype is coming from. Maybe people should watch more than youtube highlights. You don't just get on the Team of the year 5 times by being overhyped.
                Last edited by Repeddled; 06-08-2012, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• Feel free to predict the future champs. Please post here often, especially on Game-day.

Looks like we have built up a nice amount of regular posters, should be an awesome season.

As for fantasy, if Spliff ever shows up, he can reactivate the league so that i can DEFEND my title losers. If he does not show up, i will start a new one.

Comment

• why unpinned?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                      WTF, Rio is much better defender than Vidic. Vidic is only good against lone striker whose only supply is long ball. While Rio has proven himself against all type of strikers on all stages. Vidic has been countless times destroyed and humiliated by quick and technical strikers eg Torres, Eto, Villa, Messi and so on.

Rio was the best CB in 2000s easily; he had everything under lockdown,
                      Vidic has proven time and time again what a quality defender he is even without Rio.

Rio was class, without a doubt our best CB for years.

Comment

Working...
                      X