• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to move to Poland

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      I want to move to Poland
      Polish women would laugh at a limp dick Englishman like yourself.....reason why they always give themselves to my people or blacks.

We give em what you can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
        Thanks bruh
        <33

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
          Polish women would laugh at a limp dick Englishman like yourself.....reason why they always give themselves to my people or blacks.

Most polish women hate black men like yourself.. Ofc you get the odd few who are into that kind of abnormal behaviour

Now get of my dick brah

Btw u reckon the Dutch will beat Slovakia tomorrow? I got them and Spain to beat s.korea. I'm hoping for some rvp Dutch thuggery.. Spain's should win the other match easy

Comment

Thanks bruh
            <33
            Poles and Ukrainians have taken over that video with comments like 'White Power' and Poland is not a jungle like UK while simultaneously some are complaining about exaggeration by the BBC. Unbelievable stuff.

Comment

• Shocking video

Great episode of panorama....opened everyones eyes to the type of fans there...

A country like that does not deserve any type of football tournament being held there

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts
                Acquired immune deficiency syndrome?
                Haha

Had to talk about this in my medicine exam today

Comment

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                    Shocking video

Great episode of panorama....opened everyones eyes to the type of fans there...

A country like that does not deserve any type of football tournament being held there
                    Yet I suppose the thuggish notorious football hooligan nation of England does?

Or perhaps your home nation of India were slavery and diarrhoea runs rife?

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      Yet I suppose the thuggish notorious football hooligan nation of England does?

Or perhaps your home nation of India were slavery and diarrhoea runs rife?
                      Home nation of India? what the fuk is this guy talking about

Who the fuk is from india?

And England may be 'Thuggish' but they dont scream racist chants

Are you trying to be the new Dirk?

The new assh0le of the football thread...well your not a new assh0le, you always have been one, your just coming out of your shell a little bit more

Comment

Working...
                      X