Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These have probably been posted already but anyway...

Comment

• Originally posted by Street Disciple View Post
      Clichy can't defend for shlt.
      Please, he has done a great job on Nani, Ronaldo and Lennon when matched against them. The best LB in city now for sure.

Comment

• Cole has lost the pace and tenacity Marcelo shows these days, slotted into position when we sit back Cole is still the best in the game defensively... give him back that pace to get back into position and he's the complete LB.

Comment

• Flawless doesn't actually watch football he just visits forums for various teams and repeats what they said and tries to make a point out of it.

I bet he heard Ribery was 'garbage' somewhere and just continues to repeat it with out actually watching Bayern play.

Comment

• "Pep Guardiola is like Arsene Wenger but with trophies"

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              "Pep Guardiola is like Arsene Wenger but with trophies"

Gunna take that Dirk?

Comment

• Pep Guardiola is lke Arsene Wenger, but without the power and responsibility.

Any manager in the World could have gone to Barcelona and done a good job.

Comment

• I think Brendan rogers would do a great job at barca?

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    I think Brendan rogers would do a great job at barca?
                    Mick McCarthy would do a great job at Barcelona.

Comment

• Mick would do a great job.. He'll Sam allardyce would also be a fantastic appointment at least then barca will not just have a plan a.. Big same would get them to learn to mix it with the big boys. I could see a guy like Kevin davis being the last bit of the puzzle for barca.. He would physically impose himself on la liga and would be a good sub for Europe.. + he is an England international

Comment

Working...
                      X