This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    This is why I pity Arsenal fans. Clubs are meant to battle out for titles and cups not making competitions. You made the UCL, well done but you are not going to win it so what is the point? You will be in the exact same position next year congratulating yourself on a title less season but making the UCL 3rd spot. While teams like United, City and Chelsea battle it out for Cups and titles.

Without doubt, when Wenger leaves your club will be in a worse position than Nottingham Forrest
    But how can you say Arsenal are going to fight relegation then when they finish 3rd, you say they should've won the league?

Doesn't make much sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stannis View Post
      So goal difference is used in the Champions League final?
      No, not the final, but throughout the tournament it is, you know that. That's the way it works, you may not like it, but hey, it's always going to be that way.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          But how can you say Arsenal are going to fight relegation then when they finish 3rd, you say they should've won the league?

Doesn't make much sense.
          Are you happy you didn’t win a single trophy this year? Teams like Everton and Spurs celebrate making the Champions League since they have nothing really going for them. But seeing a former prestigious club celebrate this is laughable. Mark my words; you will be in the same position if not worse next season. The life of a gunner fans, making top 4 is a trophy to them but it’s better than their last one, the emirates cup

Comment

• Spending 900 million and winning the title on Goal Difference is nothing to celebrate about. If anything, United have been the better team this season but choked when it mattered. City have been lucky this year and United will bounce back stronger next season and easily win the title

This Arab project will fail
            Last edited by Flawless*; 05-13-2012, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Are you happy you didn’t win a single trophy this year? Teams like Everton and Spurs celebrate making the Champions League since they have nothing really going for them. But seeing a former prestigious club celebrate this is laughable. Mark my words; you will be in the same position if not worse next season. The life of a gunner fans, making top 4 is a trophy to them but it’s better than their last one, the emirates cup
              Of course Im not happy we didn't win a trophy. I just don't get how people can slag us off and say we wont make the top 4 and then criticise us when we finish 3rd. This season was alway a bit of a write-off because we lost 3 of our best players. Like I said, this squad was Wenger's worst ever.

Mark your words? Your words were that we'd be fighting relegation and now that you've had to eat your words, you sound very bitter.

Are you happy not supporting a team and just constantly sucking off one ****sexual player?

Comment

This is why I pity Arsenal fans. Clubs are meant to battle out for titles and cups not making competitions. You made the UCL, well done but you are not going to win it so what is the point? You will be in the exact same position next year congratulating yourself on a title less season but making the UCL 3rd spot. While teams like United, City and Chelsea battle it out for Cups and titles.

Without doubt, when Wenger leaves your club will be in a worse position than Nottingham Forrest

First. There's only 1 'r' in Forest.

Second. Fuck you.

Third. Forest have won that European title more times then every team your beloved Ashley Cole has played for combined.

Comment

• What a choke by queens park rangers. They deserve to be relegated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Of course Im not happy we didn't win a trophy. I just don't get how people can slag us off and say we wont make the top 4 and then criticise us when we finish 3rd. This season was alway a bit of a write-off because we lost 3 of our best players. Like I said, this squad was Wenger's worst ever.

Mark your words? Your words were that we'd be fighting relegation and now that you've had to eat your words, you sound very bitter.

Are you happy not supporting a team and just constantly sucking off one ****sexual player?
                    Firstly, I don’t think I ever said Arsenal will be relegated if I did I can ensure it would be probably under the gesture of something called football banter. I wouldn’t take these alleged statements seriously,

But my point remains, Arsenal are celebrating making the top 4 is a clear sign of the clubs fall from grace and how humiliating it is. A club purpose is to win trophies everything else comes second. So what you made the Champions League? You don’t have a realistic chance of winning it anywhere, so what is the purpose?

Comment

• ApparentLy some city fans left early what a disgrace

Also lol@ arsenal fans invading the hawthorns after snatching third

Comment

Working...
                      X