• scholes is the man....

Comment

• Poor mans Xavi.

Comment

• Anyone else think Rooney is overated?

Comment

• Originally posted by Casual View Post
          Anyone else think Rooney is overated?
          Nah, just very poor form. He will get it back soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Casual View Post
            Anyone else think Rooney is overated?
            No, he is the white pele dude...

But in all seriousness I think he's just really mad about the world cup and how the press has been all up on his balls about his poor world cup I'm sure its got to him and when he's playing I noticed he looks very angry and that's no way to play...ill give him a few games before he gets his confidence back.

Comment

• Great game by united... Scholes was a beast could have been way way more goals. Nani did his usual either be shocking or awesome this time he chose shocking. Rooney is so unfit out of confidence it's unreal practically every thing he touched failed

Btw Andy Carrol is the truth bad miss but he is a player but with gay hair

Comment

• Torres needs to stay fit for the whole season. We could even challenge for the title if he does.

Not gonna happen though

Comment

• Scholes makes the Spanish midfield look amateur haha

Comment

• Scholes is still one of the best midfielders in the Premier League, he's just immense.

Comment

• You know i used to think Rooney's desire is what made him such a good player, however now i think its something that is hindering his performances, he is putting too much pressure on himself which is making him get frustrated when things dont go his way.

Comment

Working...
                      X