Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contemplating starting hernandez. i heard rooney may be out with an injury.

Comment

• Newcastle is gonna get raped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
        contemplating starting hernandez. i heard rooney may be out with an injury.
        Yea I heard rooney is out also, if he is out I hope chicharito can score 2 goals on newcastle so sir alex can start him more often during the season

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
          contemplating starting hernandez. i heard rooney may be out with an injury.
          I heard Rooney was out too

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dj emz View Post
              RVP is world class

Absolute bollocks.. This world class striker played 7 games at the world cup and netted a grand total of zero. He never has been a regular 20 goal a season striker and is always injured, potentially can he be? Yeah.. Is he? Hell no

Comment

• Just got back from the game, ****e ending

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                  @ Liverpoo

They should be happy with the draw. Arsenal dominated the match and had better chances. Liverpool had one chance and they scored. Pepe Renia does a great save to stop Tomas Rosicky but fumbles an easy save. What a clown.
                  Arsenal dominated? What the fuck was I watching?

I thought that was pretty good considering we were playing with 10 men.
                  Last edited by Mersey; 08-15-2010, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                    Arsenal dominated? What the fuck was I watching?

I thought that was pretty good considering we were playing with 10 men.
                    What the fuck were you watching?

Arsenal had much better chances, more shots and more possession. I think since you were at the game; the crowd might have influenced you how the game was being played.

Dominated might be extreme, but they outplayed Liverpool

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                      What the fuck were you watching?

Arsenal had much better chances, more shots and more possession. I think since you were at the game; the crowd might have influenced you how the game was being played.

Dominated might be extreme, but they outplayed Liverpool
                      I agree, Arsenal play great football IMO the best in the league, we could never really outplay them.

But the chances weren't that great, I believe we deserved the win and where unlucky with the draw. I've had a few drinks today so I'll have to watch MOTD tonight

Comment

Working...
                      X