This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    Nasri is going to make joe hart deep throat him. i said ill bet you my 10k to your 10k your ducking my bet.
    Start of the Season you said a million, then you said 100k now your saying 10k

And don't say to me I don't have the points you know damn well I have another account with over 200M points.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      Nasri is going to make joe hart deep throat him. i said ill bet you my 10k to your 10k your ducking my bet.
      I'll take the bet

Comment

• Originally posted by SILVA View Post
        Start of the Season you said a million, then you said 100k now your saying 10k

And don't say to me I don't have the points you know damn well I have another account with over 200M points.
        200m eh? Fancy sparing a fellow blue a mill?

Comment

• Originally posted by carrbobandweave View Post
          Every top player was noticed before 22, Drogba being the exception to that rule. I doubt many clubs have scouts in the Ivory coast so that's understandable. Almost every club on the other hand, have scouts all over south America. Look at Carlos Vela, how old is he? 21 or something. Noticed by Arsenal at 16.

Hernandez possesses good finishing abilty and average pace by premier league standards. His link up play is embarrassing, as United fans who watch him week in week out will tell you.

As for the Silva thing, we play Silva down the middle so there's no reason for him and Johnson not to be able to play in the same team.
          He has been on the left when i watched City but like i said only in highlights, not seen them both start a game (apart from tonight anyway)

It's not the exception to the rule though there are plenty of top players who really started to become good later then 18-20 years old. The likes of Fabregas, Rooney, Messi are exceptions not the other way round.

He is very fast and i am not sure who would say his link up play is embarrassing that seems like a flat out lie to me but whatever, is it fantastic? no.. it's hardly terrible though

Comment

• Not liking to admit, i think City are very good to watch..there bringing back the art of tackling with the two Toures and Kompany absolute beasts....(De JOng the exception)

Comment

The Brazilian Ronaldo is still scoring goals there lol. Your boy is average, face it.
              Ronaldo is a beast, My boy is above average. If he was in Man City i know you would be on his ****. Give Chicharito one or two moar seasons and the EPL will revolve around him and he will be the face of english football.

Comment

200m eh? Fancy sparing a fellow blue a mill?
                Interest goes in tomorrow bro, I will send you a mill then

Comment

Messi ran the show for Argentina at the world cup, could've had 5 or 6 goals.

I'm not sure what makes you think Hernandez isn't anything other than an average player really, we can all post videos of the odd goal here and there. If his potential was that great he would've been snapped up by a European club before the age of 22, like every other top south American talent has been in the past 20 years. Hernandez is mediocre.
                  Where was Van Nistelrooy before he was 22? Was he mediocre as well?

Comment

• Drogba was shown on EuroGoals every week for Marseille scoring...thats how i knew him before he went to Chelsea with that famous celebration
                    Here is Eurogoals from back in the day, and a glimpse of that celebration i think is cool
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCO-lw8cn5k

Comment

• Originally posted by SILVA View Post
                      Fabregas is a beast, pity he plays for a dick team who won't spend money,
                      Every season show no improvement and always come short

You ducked a bet with me for this weekend cause you said Fab was gonna be injured now he is back as is Theo and your still ducking the bet
                      Shows what confidence you have in your boys, I hope Nigel ripes that little cheating bitch Chamakh a new arsehole.
                      pity man city spends millions all the time and still ends up below arsenal. maybe an extra 80million and they can end up over spurs.

Comment

Working...
                      X