Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hernandez ain't no **** about he even scored vs us lmfao and a pretty good goal it was too, i can't wait to see him in action he will defo be given a few games at the start of the season as fergie likes to try out new players in the first 3 games.

Comment

• Top 5

Rooney
      Ronaldo
      Van Persie
      Chicharito
      Fabergas

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
        You only like him cos he's good looking (no ****)
        Ok, you got me.

Comment

• http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/en...ready-to-start

Sir Alex Ferguson maintains new signing Javier Hernandez will be in contention to start in Manchester United’s attack next season.

The 22-year-old, who joined the club before the World Cup, was initially thought to have been some way off of a starting place due to stiff competition from Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov.

But following a number of promising displays for Mexico at the World Cup and two goals in two games in United’s pre-season tour of North America, Ferguson insists his new acquisition will be vying for a starting role when the season begins.

"He's played in Europe against top quality opposition and he knows how to keep control and maintain possession which is important in the Premier League.” Ferguson told Sky Sports News.

"I think Hernandez can play as one lone striker for us this season there is no question over that. He did it in the World Cup for Mexico and there is no reason he can't do it for us this season."

United boast a wealth of striking options with Rooney, Berbatov, Hernandez, Michael Owen, Mame Biram Diouf, Federico Macheda and Danny Welbeck. Although Welbeck is set to join Sunderland on a season-long loan.

Comment

• Good goal by PSV.

Comment

• efrain juarez in for celtic. they are down 2-0.

Are Carlos Salcido and Maza Rodriguez playing for psv?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahh!!! kid View Post
                Just to add to what i said before, i would take Nani and Evra to, so that would be, Nani, Evra, Rooney, Vidic, VDS (first team)

Macheda, Anderson as prospects.

Those are the players id take from United to Arsenal at current, maybe id take Berba over Bendy, i cant stand that **** Lol.

Who would you take from Arsenal?
                Fabregas would walk straight in.. same with Arsharvin.. RVP potentially if he gets a run of games and picks up form. In my view Man United weakness is in the middle of the park right now.. Fabregas in particular would fix that. I am trying to think of some more.. Nasri i guess would fight Valencia/Nani possibly he could break the first team. Btw i choose him for my Fantasy team as Arsenal fans are telling me he will have a good season he better !!

Vela and Wilshere as prospects.

I would rather have Owen over that Danish ****

Comment

• Boss sees big future for Chicha

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={F9E570E6-407E-44BC-800F-4A3110258114}&newsid=6651047

POLL RESULTS TOTAL VOTES: 11368
                  A. Just Rooney (385 votes)
                  B. Just Berbatov (21 votes)
                  C. Just Hernandez (179 votes)
                  D. Just Owen (11 votes)
                  E. Rooney - Berbatov (1505 votes)
                  F. Rooney - Hernandez (8395 votes)
                  G. Rooney - Owen (370 votes)
                  H. Berbatov - Hernandez (354 votes)
                  I. Berbatov - Owen (21 votes)
                  J. Hernandez - Owen (126 votes)

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={C6355B9F-F803-456B-96EA-595F2A784386}&pollid=2779

Comment

• Thierry Henry makes his mls debut tonight vs houston dynamo.

Comment

• You know how you just really hate someone just by looking at them, that's how Chicarito is to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X