• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Fabregas still out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
      is Fabregas still out?
      Its going to be a last minute decision from what I heard if they put him in or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
        is Fabregas still out?
        yes mate fab is out,just confirmed on skysports news

Comment

• Manchester United veteran Ryan Giggs has admitted he is finding it hard to contain his excitement about the new 'Ole Gunnar Solskjaer', Javier Hernandez.

Hernandez, 22, helped himself to his first competitive goal for the club with a late winner against Valencia in mid-week. The timing of the strike and fact he had come off the substitute's bench to grab it, was reminiscent of the legendary Norwegian poacher.

Speaking to The Mirror, Giggs stated he expected the Mexico World Cup 2010 star to enjoy a similar Old Trafford career.

He said: "It's hard not to get too excited by a player like Javier.

"We've seen it over the years. You can get excited by players and build them up. But I was genuinely excited in pre-season, seeing what he could do.

"Javier's just a natural finisher and they don't come along that often. You saw that when he scored against Valencia, it was just a great goal. His first touch was great as was his finish. It was just instinctive and when you've got that, you'll score an awful lot of goals.

"He was only on for about 15 minutes but in that time he hit the post, ran through onto a cross when their keeper saved it, and he's just a dangerous player.

"Ole had every finish - left foot, right foot, headers, the lot. And Javier's goal reminded me a little bit of Ole, just because he always used to hit the side netting low and hard, whether it was with his right foot or left foot, and so it was similar in that respect."

Comment

• Chicharito is going to be a legend

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emz View Post
              Chicharito is going to be a legend
              He'll never be as great as Giggs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juan Brujo View Post
                He'll never be as great as Giggs.
                cant argue that but chicharito can be one of the best to evar come out of mexico

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                  cant argue that but chicharito can be one of the best to evar come out of mexico
                  because thats so hard

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
                    Manchester United veteran Ryan Giggs has admitted he is finding it hard to contain his excitement about the new 'Ole Gunnar Solskjaer', Javier Hernandez.

Hernandez, 22, helped himself to his first competitive goal for the club with a late winner against Valencia in mid-week. The timing of the strike and fact he had come off the substitute's bench to grab it, was reminiscent of the legendary Norwegian poacher.

Speaking to The Mirror, Giggs stated he expected the Mexico World Cup 2010 star to enjoy a similar Old Trafford career.

He said: "It's hard not to get too excited by a player like Javier.

"We've seen it over the years. You can get excited by players and build them up. But I was genuinely excited in pre-season, seeing what he could do.

"Javier's just a natural finisher and they don't come along that often. You saw that when he scored against Valencia, it was just a great goal. His first touch was great as was his finish. It was just instinctive and when you've got that, you'll score an awful lot of goals.

"He was only on for about 15 minutes but in that time he hit the post, ran through onto a cross when their keeper saved it, and he's just a dangerous player.

"Ole had every finish - left foot, right foot, headers, the lot. And Javier's goal reminded me a little bit of Ole, just because he always used to hit the side netting low and hard, whether it was with his right foot or left foot, and so it was similar in that respect."
                    You are the definition of an invisible faggot.

Comment

• Yeah. It’s good to be yourself. Same with you, I will try to do something. So I support your decision!

Comment

Working...
                      X