Clear All

• 2-0 kalouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• What a goal by Pirlo.........DAMN 1-1 at the Bernabéu

Comment

• madrid losing. pato.

chelsea got this now 3-0

Comment

• Ooooh the Madrid-Milan game is getting good, 2-2, Pato scored after Pirlo, seconds later Drenthe equalized

Comment

• 3-2 Milan at full time, great result, they were dominated for 60 min but came to life in the last half hour. IMO should have been 4-2, that disallowed goal was BS, Casillas was taken out by one of his own players......Such a shame seeing Flamini used as a sub, such a great player but another one who had a great season and thinks hes made, should have never left Arsenal along with Hleb whos even regretting it.

Bayern lose to Bordeaux 2-1, Bayern keeper saved two penalties......

Comment

• Chelsea got this, this year,

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                In my honest opinion, Park is overrated as hell.
                They said that about fletcher and only realised how good he is now....Park stops full backs getting forward...hargreaves and fletcher do aswel, thats why they will always play against chelsea...stopping cole and bosingwa attacking...

Hes underated as hell

Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
                WTF??? Berba**** over Fabiano and Agüero????!!!!!.........

France are lucky if they even qualify for the World Cup.

CSKA are a good side and when at home they are pretty tough, but that being said United should have won more comfortably, Nani sucks in the final delivery, yeah he got the assist in the only goal but how many times was he in good position and wasted it, Anderson bah.....pass, Owen , Carrick inconsistent. So the excuse is that Rooney and Giggs didn't play, well you Mancs better hope not, don't want to be like Liverpool, utter **** without Torres and Gerrard.....

Oh and before I forget GODDAMN AZ ALKMAAR.....lucky ****s
                I doubt id pick them over berba, but then i wouldnt pick berba over them either...hes a different kinda player....no1 can get the ball off him when hes running, even as slow as he is, you have to foul him to stop him running with the ball, his technique is on a different level to basicly most the strikers and players in the world....He jst needs to start finishing more....Rooney helps him alot up front....2day the lone striker just wanst working

And anderson was good today i dont see wht was wrong with him, and nani was good aswel just the end product wasnt fantastic but still....CSKA are a good team, and we were away....

Obviously we are not another liverpool relying on gerrard and torres...as we still win our games without our star players...its just a fact that if your missing your best players....you wont perform as well as you can

Also Pirlo's goal was amazing...and i AC shld of had another goal the ref disallowed i duno why

Bring up another convo we had....Casillas better then schmeichel? fk off lol

Worst decision making ive seen from him in ages, hes still young and has a great career ahead of him but people dont have the right to say hes better then schmeichel at this point in his career

Comment

• Oh yeah and Chelsea played amazing...

I really dont understand why kalou doesnt start, the guy is amazing....ive always rated him for the last 2-3 years, always does something when he plays...

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                    They said that about fletcher and only realised how good he is now....Park stops full backs getting forward...hargreaves and fletcher do aswel, thats why they will always play against chelsea...stopping cole and bosingwa attacking...

Hes underated as hell

I doubt id pick them over berba, but then i wouldnt pick berba over them either...hes a different kinda player....no1 can get the ball off him when hes running, even as slow as he is, you have to foul him to stop him running with the ball, his technique is on a different level to basicly most the strikers and players in the world....He jst needs to start finishing more....Rooney helps him alot up front....2day the lone striker just wanst working

And anderson was good today i dont see wht was wrong with him, and nani was good aswel just the end product wasnt fantastic but still....CSKA are a good team, and we were away....

Bring up another convo we had....Casillas better then schmeichel? fk off lol

Worst decision making ive seen from him in ages, hes still young and has a great career ahead of him but people dont have the right to say hes better then schmeichel at this point in his career

Just imagine, Fabiano and Rooney upfront, Rooney and Agüero, absolutely unstoppable.

Never understood Anderson's hype, he gives the ball away way too much, makes silly decisions and shoots horribly. Nani, has good movement, speed, overall awareness on the pitch is good but the final product is almost always lacking. Park is good player, hate him but hes good. Fletcher, don't know United fans IMO want him to be the next Keane, he does foul an awful lot but I just don't see whats special about him. United fans say he works hard and huffs and puffs in center midfield but so did Flamini in his last season with us.

Cut Casillas some slack, hes rarely at fault for a goal and produces some top notch saves time and time again, its not his fault Madrid's defence always is suspect. Schmeichel, yeah he came up with great saves but hes likely to thank the likes of Steve Bruce and Denis Irwin in front of him.

Comment

• honestly Tevez is ****e a much worse version of Rooney with less skills, goal scoring ability etc honestly his goal scoring record is crap. Forwards are for looking good and scoring goals **** that tracking back ****, hasnt Owen scored more this season? not a bade deal thats looking like

Comment

Working...
                      X