This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

I don't know, I'm taking a few weeks off betting, but I hope Leipzig KO City
    Nearly.

It was a brave effort.

Comment

• 7-0

I wonder if Frankfurt can do one on Napoli.

Liverpool are dead.

Comment

• Haaland is something else

Comment

• Liverpool beating Real Madrid 4-0 at 66/1 is a go.
          siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Haaland is something else
            We'll see. Like PSG, no CL = failure.

Comment

• Arsenal maybe ending the season without a cup.

Comment

• Chelsea.... of course. but oh well.

What's the likelihood that Patrick Vieira gets sacked?

Would be a damn shame of Palace sack him (if they don't get relegated).

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Chelsea.... of course. but oh well.

What's the likelihood that Patrick Vieira gets sacked?

Would be a damn shame of Palace sack him (if they don't get relegated).
                  Did you miss the news mate? He already got sacked Too early for me, thought he should have been given a couple more games at least. Team has looked dire recently, but the schedule has been a bear. Sounds like old Roy is gonna get the call to try and keep us up the rest of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post

Did you miss the news mate? He already got sacked Too early for me, thought he should have been given a couple more games at least. Team has looked dire recently, but the schedule has been a bear. Sounds like old Roy is gonna get the call to try and keep us up the rest of the season.
                    Damn, really?! I've been under a rock. Must've happened after that Brighton game huh?

Palace getting themselves relegated. 3 points separate Palace from relegation. (just checked as writing this, 4-1 with Arsenal... kind shows how they're gonna go)

Those old heads don't have what it takes for the modern game. These young players don't react to that old school way of coaching. Going to demotivate all the talent with Roy, Allardyce, Moyes, type coaches. Even Rafa Benitez struggles to coach this generation of players and he's an actually good coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Damn, really?! I've been under a rock. Must've happened after that Brighton game huh?

Palace getting themselves relegated. 3 points separate Palace from relegation. (just checked as writing this, 4-1 with Arsenal... kind shows how they're gonna go)

Those old heads don't have what it takes for the modern game. These young players don't react to that old school way of coaching. Going to demotivate all the talent with Roy, Allardyce, Moyes, type coaches. Even Rafa Benitez struggles to coach this generation of players and he's an actually good coach.
                      Yeah, think there is a legit chance they go down. Only positive is the schedule is very light the rest of the way, but there is zero bite in attack right now. Going to have to gut out a couple 1-0 wins with a moment of greatness from Zaha carrying the day. Literally any combination of teams in the bottom 9 could go down, it's crazy how close they all are.

Comment

Working...
                      X