This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

We’ve always loved the brits. Same humor and same interests. We regret that you decided to brexit. We need the Brit voice instead of just the Franco-german alliance.
    And we love the Danes! Scandinavians in general are the coolest people you could meet! Like a better looking more sophisticated version of us. Good luck !
    BattlingNelson BattlingNelson likes this.

Comment

• Damsinho with the first goal on free kick in this tournament!! What a strike.

Comment

• BOOM

What a goal

Wake up, England!

Comment

• Sterling be stuttering.

Comment

• Yardie bloodclaat Youth!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

I'll put it this way. Without Jorginho Italy still would've qualified to the final. With no Messi in the team, Argentina wouldn't get past the QF. Granted, the Euros are much harder to win than Copa America, but you get my point. Not sure if you've been watching CA, but Messi is killing it. The best player of that tournament hands down.

Lewandowski had another great season at bayern, he beat Gerd mullers 50 year old record of the most scored goals in a single season.

As for kante, Idk i was just more impressed with him than Jorginho this year. Especially in the semi final and the final of champions league.
              ​​​​
              I'm of the unpopular opinion that Messi actually holds Argentina back. But this year might be different. Certainly looks like it might be Messi's time for international glory.

Goal scoring alone isn't good enough for Ballon though. Messi and Ronaldo skewed the standard so much that it's beyond just goal scoring.

I really wonder how Ballon votes will go once Messi and Ronaldo are done, now that I mention it.

Cause those guys set the bar so high that Modric only won it because Real Madrid won like 4 separate trophies with 2 back-to-back Champions Leagues and he led Croatia to the World Cup final.

Massive standards.

Comment

• Another own goal in this record breaking tournament.

Comment

• Pickford would have been murdered by the first Dane off the boat back in the day.

Dunno how tall he is but he looks 6 inches tall. I dunno how that free kick goes in

Great game. Denmark look the better team to me

Comment

• England fans booing a Danish player on the pitch?

Comment

• Harry Maguire is a plonker.

Comment

Working...
                      X