This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post

Told ya'll, you can see it in his eyes below..
    I hope liverpool will get him,would be a great signing

Comment

• Looks like Dier will be joining Man U for 50 million

Ali will probably end up leaving too, typical spurs season

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
        I hope liverpool will get him,would be a great signing
        Funny. I read that he's not going to Liverpool because him and Kloop didn't have the best relationship in Dortmund.

Comment

• Eric Dier is the worst player in that Spurs team imo.

Not saying he is a bad player but he is fairly ordinary. Man U and Spurs could do better.

Pragmatically speaking Spurs are better off selling him

Comment

• Wasn't Dier a center back at Sporting though? Perhaps that's his best position instead of midfield.

The rumors of Lewandoski are flying. Bayern say **** off(to buyers), United and Chelsea are interested but let's face it United are connected to any player with a pulse. Would be amazing if Chelsea pulled that move off but its a pipe dream.

Comment

• Chelsea are definitely getting Lukaku imo

Cabellero, Alex Sandro, Bakayoko, Lukaku and Traore look like the summer signings.

And we probably need an English player as well with Begovic gone who counted as homegrown I think it might be Gibson or someone a bit left field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Chelsea are definitely getting Lukaku imo

Cabellero, Alex Sandro, Bakayoko, Lukaku and Traore look like the summer signings.

And we probably need an English player as well with Begovic gone who counted as homegrown I think it might be Gibson or someone a bit left field.
                Bakayoko looks like an absolute talent. A player Arsenal could certainly utilise in our midfield.

Salah to Liverpool for £30mill... That's about par for a player of his calibre. Good, but not great.

Comment

• I think Chelsea probably keeps a few youngsters. Christensen counts as home grown as well I believe and he is a lock to stay. Baker probably stays too and I can't imagine Chalobah leaving on loan.

I'm still not sold on Lukaku though. I like that he loves Chelsea but idk man. Does he really fit? Not really a target man.

Comment

• Also, Alex Sandro. I can't believe Juve. They are breaking the bank on player sales.

He better not be Felipe Luis 2.0

Comment

• I know I say this most years but I really believe this could be our year. No one will be able to cope with our firepower.

Comment

Working...
                      X