Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the Sanchez comment was tongue in cheek.

I was hoping Liverpool would sign Bruno Fernandes last summer... Should be a quality buy for United. It’s just weird how they said he gave away the ball too much as a reason for not signing him last summer but in a few months he suddenly improved that aspect of his game in their minds to go ahead with the deal.

Comment

• That Fred has looked half decent recently.

Not £50 million worth. But in world where Drinkwater was £35 mill and Bakayoko was £40 mill maybe he is.

I think Chelsea probably have an u-14 who is better than Drinkwater. Genuinely. Not even being facetious

Comment

• That Fred has looked half decent recently.

Not £50 million worth. But in world where Drinkwater was £35 mill and Bakayoko was £40 mill maybe he is.

I think Chelsea probably have an u-14 who is better than Drinkwater. Genuinely. Not even being facetious

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Depay was a other one at United.. came in with a ton of YouTube highlights.. and did fuk all

Didn't Kezman get busted for doing coke at Chelsea or something?
          That was Adrian Mutu... He was actually pretty good.

Comment

• roy theres kunts on here bangin on about mediocre players. and no ones responding to yore comments about how fkin great we actually are. klopp has turned hendo into a world class player. the mans bill shankley reincarnated.

Comment

• Henderson is not great

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Henderson is not great
                Def not lol

Would be like me claiming Nicky Butt, Darren Fletcher, Phil Neville and co were world class

Manager/the system deserves a lot of credit though

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
                  roy theres kunts on here bangin on about mediocre players. and no ones responding to yore comments about how fkin great we actually are. klopp has turned hendo into a world class player. the mans bill shankley reincarnated.
                  They’re just jealous that we’re the best club in the world mate, it’s understandable.

I’d be in pain too if I saw another club dominating the league the way we are, it’s taking the pish tbf.

I was Hendo’s biggest critic but **** me he’s been unbelievable this season, surely gotta be right up there with VVD for player of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Depay was a other one at United.. came in with a ton of YouTube highlights.. and did fuk all
                    That was a good signing from United.

Just signed for the wrong manager. You lot were using that awful 5321 or whatever back then I think.

Depay is still a great talent imo. The biggest con to him is that he's another one of these social media footballers.

He's more focused on being a rapper and getting likes than being a professional footballer.

Despite scoring more goals than Martial ever did in France and costing 25m less than Martial.

Comment

• Hala Madrid all day

Comment

Working...
                      X