Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea wants to buy Ziyech of Ajax... I like him hopefully we can get him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
      Chelsea wants to buy Ziyech of Ajax... I like him hopefully we can get him.
      I've liked the look of that dude for a while. Surprised he's still there. He looks a better shout than that Bergwijn, who's got flop written all over him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        I've liked the look of that dude for a while. Surprised he's still there. He looks a better shout than that Bergwijn, who's got flop written all over him.
        If i'm not wrong Arsenal was going for him before the start of the season but of cos they ended up buying David Luiz. He reminds me of Salah and Mahrez cos he's African Muslim lol..

Never seen this Bergwijn kid, Spurs must have not learn when buying a Dutch forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
          If i'm not wrong Arsenal was going for him before the start of the season but of cos they ended up buying David Luiz. He reminds me of Salah and Mahrez cos he's African Muslim lol..

Never seen this Bergwijn kid, Spurs must have not learn when buying a Dutch forward.
          Arsenal didn’t really go after David Luis, he kind of just fel in when things fell out with Chelsea and they sold him so cheaply.

Haven’t seen much of Ajax this season either, but I’m always cautious of buying young talent in inferior leagues.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
            Arsenal didn’t really go after David Luis, he kind of just fel in when things fell out with Chelsea and they sold him so cheaply.

Haven’t seen much of Ajax this season either, but I’m always cautious of buying young talent in inferior leagues.
            It's better if Arsenal had save that money and buy a young player or promote a youth team player of their own. They should've know about Luiz calamity defending.

Yeah De Ligt and De Jong didn't really light up at their respective teams but hopefully this Ziyech will come good if Chelsea do get him.

Comment

• I think that Ziyech has been injured.

But yeah Dutch league is weak.

There is not a single Chelsea kid who hasn’t torn up that league. If Tammy went there instead of Swansea he would have scored 40 league goals.

I think Ziyech is 26. So he’d be a senior player at Chelsea!

Although for me he looked good in the CL and I think he can play as a striker plus he’s a left footer so it gives us an option if it’s true.

I don’t think Chelsea are going to get anyone though.

Which is fine if it means they have deals in place in the summer. If we sign some mediocre/fair players now we’re stuck with them.

If you believe the chat it’s Sancho and Chilwell that they really want. So if they get random names now it’s hard not to think they were panic buys.

Costa, Cesc, Kante, Jorginho and maybe Pulisic are the only two players we’ve bought in the past 5 seasons that weren’t compromise buys.

Everyone else we probably shouldn’t have bought. Some really awful signings.

I don’t mind if we don’t get anyone and finish 7th. If big targets are got in the summer.

It would be typical for Chelsea to get some random left back now. Despite having bough Rahman, Alonso, and Emerson for the best part of £70 mill.

I’d be worried if our rivals were buying good players that would get into our team but Spurs look like they’re bringing random players that you doubt they’ve actually scouted for long. Also Jose has been dreadful in the market. His last good signings were Cesc and Diego Costa.

Bruno Fernandes has great stats so I dunno if he might turn out to be a star and he’s one United have wanted for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                I think that Ziyech has been injured.

But yeah Dutch league is weak.

There is not a single Chelsea kid who hasn’t torn up that league. If Tammy went there instead of Swansea he would have scored 40 league goals.

I think Ziyech is 26. So he’d be a senior player at Chelsea!

Although for me he looked good in the CL and I think he can play as a striker plus he’s a left footer so it gives us an option if it’s true.

I don’t think Chelsea are going to get anyone though.

Which is fine if it means they have deals in place in the summer. If we sign some mediocre/fair players now we’re stuck with them.

If you believe the chat it’s Sancho and Chilwell that they really want. So if they get random names now it’s hard not to think they were panic buys.

Costa, Cesc, Kante, Jorginho and maybe Pulisic are the only two players we’ve bought in the past 5 seasons that weren’t compromise buys.

Everyone else we probably shouldn’t have bought. Some really awful signings.

I don’t mind if we don’t get anyone and finish 7th. If big targets are got in the summer.

It would be typical for Chelsea to get some random left back now. Despite having bough Rahman, Alonso, and Emerson for the best part of £70 mill.

I’d be worried if our rivals were buying good players that would get into our team but Spurs look like they’re bringing random players that you doubt they’ve actually scouted for long. Also Jose has been dreadful in the market. His last good signings were Cesc and Diego Costa.

Bruno Fernandes has great stats so I dunno if he might turn out to be a star and he’s one United have wanted for a while.
                Two names - Mateja Kezman and Vincent Janssen. Actually three, another Brazilian which Boro bought. Goes by Alves if i'm not wrong.

They were top scorers at the Dutch league but each couldn't score more than 3 goals at their teams. Combine all of them, they scored less than 10 during their time at the PL. Lol.....

Comment

• Depay was a other one at United.. came in with a ton of YouTube highlights.. and did fuk all

Didn't Kezman get busted for doing coke at Chelsea or something?

Comment

• Ole talking about Sanchez coming back in the summer?

Has he lost it now? Sanchez? Really?

Comment

• Sanchez? why the **** get rid of him in the first place then

On another note United have signed Fernandes for around 50m + possible addons..

Funny as we are talking about weaker leagues.. Hear a lot of good stuff about him.. but can't pretend i watch Sporting Lisbon.. anyone know if he is the real deal?

Can't get hyped up anymore.. every time we spend £ we seem to get bitten hard of late.. We brought Fred last season for a similar amount

Comment

Working...
                      X