This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
    He can reject doe, depends on whehter he wants to win the CL or not. If he does, then he'll join us.
    He wouldnt reject 200k a week.

I think Liverpool should go for Timo Werner again.

He's about to run out his contract to go to Bayern on free. So RB Leipzig are desperate to sell him to anyone just to spite Bayern.

Potentially a bargain deal at that point. Probably 40m would get a Timo transfer in January. And Liverpool with Klopp are big enough for Timo to be interested in leaving Germany.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      He wouldnt reject 200k a week.

I think Liverpool should go for Timo Werner again.

He's about to run out his contract to go to Bayern on free. So RB Leipzig are desperate to sell him to anyone just to spite Bayern.

Potentially a bargain deal at that point. Probably 40m would get a Timo transfer in January. And Liverpool with Klopp are big enough for Timo to be interested in leaving Germany.
      Trouble is there's no guarantee he starts that many games. The front 3 are unmovable.

Comment

• I hope you've got the lube ready MOTHERDUCKER, Palace has been saving up all their goals for this game. An angry and exasperated Zaha is about to unleash holy hell on y'all. He's going right through and around Wan-Bissaka all night for a hat trick. 5-0 throttling coming to Old Trafford in under 24 hours! Even the ghost of Benteke's ghost is going to get one! Pogba may not even come out for the 2nd half. The knives and pitchforks will be out soon to chase off Norwegian Gollum!!!

Comment

• Nice England will only benefit from Lampard at Chelsea.. good to see 2 younger players playing and scoring at a top club

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          I hope you've got the lube ready MOTHERDUCKER, Palace has been saving up all their goals for this game. An angry and exasperated Zaha is about to unleash holy hell on y'all. He's going right through and around Wan-Bissaka all night for a hat trick. 5-0 throttling coming to Old Trafford in under 24 hours! Even the ghost of Benteke's ghost is going to get one! Pogba may not even come out for the 2nd half. The knives and pitchforks will be out soon to chase off Norwegian Gollum!!!
          I'd usually laugh at this but imo this game to me is a 50/50

Comment

• Zaha has a lot to prove. Prove he's worth that price tag by sending United to hell.

Chelsea got the win. That's all that matters for now. I'm taking them as they come.

Comment

• Lindelof roasted and Ayew the finish

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Absolutely fuming.. can't stand these players Jesus.. we are mid table at best

Comment

• I wonder what Roy tells that lot. Is it just like, "Okay lads. Stay tight, be disciplined, defend hard and play like you know how."?

Palace didn't look like they had any sort of game plan, they just went out and played school yard football and won.

Comment

Working...
                      X