This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Same as posting an image....just copy the link and paste it into the 'insert image' icon.

Unless you meant how to make a an actual gif to post which i do not know.

Oh and if you're looking for the next superstar player.....look no further than Ovie ''the black Pogba'' Ejaria. That kid right there....world superstar in the making.
    pogba isn't black enough

Comment

• The kid knows what's up.

Remember back in the day when El Fenemeno said Kompany was better lol.

Manchester United star Marcus Rashford admits Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny is the toughest opponent he’s ever faced

Marcus Rashford has revealed Arsenal ace Laurent Koscielny is the toughest defender he’s ever come up against.

The teenager made his Premier League debut against the Gunners and scored twice during a memorable 3-2 victory at Old Trafford in February this year.

The England international had only made his senior debut four days earlier, when he’d also scored a brace on his Europa League debut.

However, despite showing few signs during the match at the Theatre of Dreams, Rashford has admitted Koscielny is the toughest defender he’s faced during his short but memorable career to date.

‘Laurent Koscielny at Arsenal,’ said Rashford, when asked to pick his toughest opponent.

‘He was a difficult defender to play against.’

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
        The kid knows what's up.

Remember back in the day when El Fenemeno said Kompany was better lol.
        Neither are as good as Matip tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Intriguing.

I wonder what the stuff like water water?

Probably piss I'd imagine.
          only the word "fairy" came to mind when i see the picture above

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
            only the word "fairy" came to mind when i see the picture above
            That is my main problem with Southgate. Looks can be deceiving but the way he speaks and the way he known for missing a pressure penalty and having Roy Keane stamp on his balls make me look at him as weak. To make it worse he looked like he was intimated by Keane when they were pundits. Not even gonna lie if that was me I would have been stewing over that stamp for about a decade - he should have called Keane out on it. Not made a joke about it but called him a complete **** on prime time t.v. I like Keane but he took Southgate's balls.

As I said before sport and football especially internationally is a sort of war. Southgate isn't much of a general. Allardyce was the only one who fit the mould really. So now he is gone they are all much of a muchness. I would prefer Southgate over any foreign coach though - it should be mandatory to have a native coach IMO. Otherwise what is the point of international footy? You might as well try and pick foreign players.

Comment

• Best performance of Chelsea under Conte so far.

Actually look like a cohesive unit playing under the 343 with Alonso as a left wingback. And surprisingly, Moses as the right wing back is actually something worth praising.

We all knew he is a work horse but he actually is plugging the holes on the right side.

Comment

• Thank **** proper football is back.

Comment

• Victor Moses - what a guy!

Best Chelsea performance for a very long time.

It is nice to like Chelsea players again. I like Kante, Moses, Chalobah, and Luiz.

Moses is good technically. For me his treatment at Liverpool, Stoke, and West Ham shows that loaning players to established teams doesn't work. Even dross teams like Stoke will not pick a Chelsea loanee if there is an option as they have delusions of grandeur and perceive themselves as 'rivals'.

Hope Chelsea don't show any respect to United next week. Better off just going for the throat.

Comment

• Kante back to his inhuman self today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Kante back to his inhuman self today.
                      I am sure it won't last but he even had Matic looking like the guy we bought two years ago.

I reckon a lot of it has to do with having a natural left footer at left back. Opens up so many options - a who whole side of the pitch even Hazard cuts in. Can't believe Chelsea persisted with that crap full back situation for 3 seasons.

Mourinho and Goose outed themselves as fairly poor tacticians imo. I don't think Chelsea will get top 4 but Conte has a system and is now plugging the right players into it. I think we challenge probably next year. Probably win it.

Comment

Working...
                      X