This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Nah, any supporter who is objective knows this isn't going to be a good season. Perhaps Sparked and I are a bit more jaded but this team can't finish top 4 without Arsenal, Spurs, and United deciding they don't want it again.

I only hope that two things don't happen.
    1. Lampard panics and suddenly shunts Willian, Giroud, and Alonso to the forefront of the team.
    2. LBoard panics and sacks Lampard by Nov-Dec.
    So you want another manager gone?

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
      So you want another manager gone?
      "don't" happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
        1) Man City
        2) Liverpool
        3) Spurs
        4) Arsenal
        5) Man Utd
        6) Chelsea

IMO.
        Think I'd swap Arsenal and United and bump Chelsea even further down

Comment

1) Man City
          2) Liverpool
          3) Spurs
          4) Arsenal
          5) Man Utd
          6) Chelsea

IMO.
          United below Arsenal wtf

If Lindeloff.. Maguire.. Wan and Luke Shaw all gel I can see that being a top defence.. with De Gea in goal.. probably one of the better defences in the league

Arsenal haven't had a good defence in almost a decade

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            United below Arsenal wtf

If Lindeloff.. Maguire.. Wan and Luke Shaw all gel I can see that being a top defence.. with De Gea in goal.. probably one of the better defences in the league

To me it depends on how good Ceballos, Pépé and the kid from Celtic play.
            If they live up to their hype and Sideshow Bob manages to have a decent season at CB without any drama they can take 4th.

You gotta remember man united can still lose Pogba, and while they got rid of Lukaku, they didn’t replace him with another good striker. Lingard, Martial and Rashford have not been consistent imo

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              "don't" happen.
              Got ya.

Comment

1) Man City
                2) Liverpool
                3) Spurs
                4) Arsenal
                5) Man Utd
                6) Chelsea

IMO.
                Think that City will prioritize Europe this year and Liverpool takes it this year.

Comment

United below Arsenal wtf

You beat the worst Chelsea side of the last 20 years son, not Barcelona ... (like we did)

Comment

United below Arsenal wtf

Man Utd only have a better defence. Their midfield is poor. That first half yesterday was one example. They have a lot of pace but no proper system. Rashford/Martial are inconsistent, that will likely improve with time as they are young. Arsenal have a poor defence but attacking wise they have a very good team. Especially on the counter with Pepe and Auba with Lacazette in the middle. They benched a lot of key players yesterday.

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                    Think that City will prioritize Europe this year and Liverpool takes it this year.
                    Yeah, I think they will shift their focus to the CL but they have so much depth that they can still win both. Liverpool have to play lights out game after game without injuries, City can afford injuries and still dominate anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                      To me it depends on how good Ceballos, Pépé and the kid from Celtic play.
                      If they live up to their hype and Sideshow Bob manages to have a decent season at CB without any drama they can take 4th.

You gotta remember man united can still lose Pogba, and while they got rid of Lukaku, they didn’t replace him with another good striker. Lingard, Martial and Rashford have not been consistent imo
                      True i forgot that Pogba could still go.. don't think we will miss Lukaku though.. wouldn't say he was very consistent unless we are talking going missing vs Top teams

I think Rashford/Martial could be top players

The thing about Pogba is that he will ping a ball for the goal like he did at the weekend.. but he also really slows down the play at times i feel.. which isn't always the best with amount of pace we have

Comment

Working...
                      X