This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    Rumour has it Sanchez is off to United then?
    Would love to see the real contract they will probably give him Neymar money

For all the **** people talk about City and PSG United are worse

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Not a bad egg. Just up there in age. No one is going to spend a fortune on an aging striker who relies on his pace more than anything else. (besides maybe Chelsea who have a track record of those kind of buys)

What's the going price for Firmino?
      Using Coutinho as a marker, Bobby is worth precisely £268.3m

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        My boy El Fenomeno as of right now

it's a blue Monday alright.

Customary loss at your place. Got another one coming at Goodison in a couple of months. Probably for the best in the long run, will allow Pep to rest players in the league for cup games rather than having to go full strength to preserve the unbeaten run.

We suddenly look like a very thin squad though. Now got no LBs with Delph out, 1 DM in Fernandinho, 1 (possibly finished) fit striker. Not sure why we're not paying the extra £5-10m for Sanchez. I get the we have a valuation, but we valued Bony at 30m.

Would've been exactly what we needed up top and could've made the difference in the CL. Not really sure he fits in with Utd's style of play though, seems like another square-peg-round-holes signing for them to me. They need a winger who'll hug the touchline and sling balls in for Lukaku all day. That's not Sanchez.

Comment

• How long until Alexis and Moureen fall out?

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
            Coq gone, looks like Walcott is next.

I'm already loving this window. Getting rid of the wasters who constantly let the club down, and give their places to young and hungry players.

I actually can't wait to see how Nelson, AMN and Willock do in the Premier League now. Nelson especially. That kid is the real deal
            Its a new dawn.

Comment

• If Chelsea sign Andy The Sh.ite Horse Carroll in any capacity that indicates we are no longer a title challenging club with those ambitions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                My arse fell out my undies when that Aguero header hit the side netting at the end. Shat me pants. Thought we managed to **** it up again haha.

Big VVD doe, clean sheets on the reg from next week on.
                What do you think of young Robertson Carlos at LB?

He looks class to me. Liked him at Hull as well. Very solid, decent on ball and a spiteful tackler (which I love). Young Raheem didnt get a sniff really and Aguero had to switch sides.

City are absolutely terrifying to play by the looks of it. Like a football terminator. Just keep going and going and going. No matter what time or scoreline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  What do you think of young Robertson Carlos at LB?

He looks class to me. Liked him at Hull as well. Very solid, decent on ball and a spiteful tackler (which I love). Young Raheem didnt get a sniff really and Aguero had to switch sides.

City are absolutely terrifying to play by the looks of it. Like a football terminator. Just keep going and going and going. No matter what time or scoreline.
                  He's still young so may be a little too early to write him off but I'm not sure he should be in the team next time we face Liverpool. Been awful every time he's faced them, not sure he can hack the atmosphere or the pressure (or having tackles left a bit late on him).

No qualms with him for the rest of the season, he's just **** against Liverpool. Robertson was good but still, pretty sure he's faced Moreno and Milner before against them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Would love to see the real contract they will probably give him Neymar money

For all the **** people talk about City and PSG United are worse
                    City and PSG were barely clubs before rich billionaires turned them into something. You think United's money actually comes from the Glazers lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      If Chelsea sign Andy The Sh.ite Horse Carroll in any capacity that indicates we are no longer a title challenging club with those ambitions.
                      Na man you need a striker and something different.. he's **** but he could be a decent sub.. just chuck him upfront when your chasing a result and nothing is working.. Kinda like United did/do with Fellani

Comment

Working...
                      X