X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morata has no heart whatsoever.

What a waste.

Real Madrid, Juventus, Real Madrid, Chelsea, and now Atletico.

Such unbelievable opportunities.

He has talent but he doesn’t deserve these opportunities. There’s nothing worse in sport than a talent with no heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
      Zaha is a bum, Son is not
      calling zaha a bum when you are called the ox with a pic in your sig. hahahaha

he will come back and get injured again. then bone his fat mrs. ox is the fragile bum who probs wont get 200 pl appearances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Morata has no heart whatsoever.

What a waste.

Real Madrid, Juventus, Real Madrid, Chelsea, and now Atletico.

Such unbelievable opportunities.

He has talent but he doesn’t deserve these opportunities. There’s nothing worse in sport than a talent with no heart.
        he was good at Juventus, scored in the champ league final, not sure how many he got that season but thats why Madrid brought him back for 22m and sold him for 50+m.

Comment

• south africa beating Egypt in the Africans nations.

Comment

• Originally posted by moltres. View Post
            calling zaha a bum when you are called the ox with a pic in your sig. hahahaha

he will come back and get injured again. then bone his fat mrs. ox is the fragile bum who probs wont get 200 pl appearances.
            You what pal, want me to check you in at the Smackdown hotel?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
              You what pal, want me to check you in at the Smackdown hotel?
              i reckon ox, theo and jack all smoke weed talking about there injuries and how they are getting paid and laid. you made me laugh so green. wwe was the one back in the days.

there use to be gangs on it though. triple h was violent.

Comment

• The Arsenal golden generation. Theo, Jack, and Ox.

Comment

• It took people 11 years to figure out Theo Walcott whilst a clever, erudite man for a footballer. Isn’t actually that good at football!

Game intelligence and intelligence ain’t the same.

Comment

• I wish we could swap Jorginho or Bakayoko with Gundogan who has yet to sign an extension..

Sad to see Zola leave again.

Comment

• Originally posted by moltres. View Post
                      he was good at Juventus, scored in the champ league final, not sure how many he got that season but thats why Madrid brought him back for 22m and sold him for 50+m.
                      he is not really, at Juve he is third choice after Tevez, mandzukic and dybala even behind Llorente at one point. he manage a series of hot performance at CL when the other strikers was injured, but that was it.
                      i warn Sparked_26 when he was so hyped that morata is very hot&cold.

Comment

Working...
                      X