This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    About equal. Maybe Son is a bit more elegant in motion but they're about equal.

Son 12 in league with CL club.
    Zaha 10 in league with barely mid table club.
    Rahsford scored 13-14 goals the last 2 season's.. Lingard score like 13 the season before last..

I don't rate either that much anymore.. Rashford may have some upside.. No idea why we are looking to give Lingard a new contract.. sick of this party/Instagram sheet.. Pogba is another big offender.. if they played well I wouldn't give a crap

Fergie would never have let it go on 10 years ago..

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Rahsford scored 13-14 goals the last 2 season's.. Lingard score like 13 the season before last..

I don't rate either that much anymore.. Rashford may have some upside.. No idea why we are looking to give Lingard a new contract.. sick of this party/Instagram sheet.. Pogba is another big offender.. if they played well I wouldn't give a crap

Fergie would never have let it go on 10 years ago..
      Only 8 for Lingard in the league though. 10 for Rashford on a better team, this past season. But I truly believe Rashford either needs to be the #1 striker full stop, or go on loan. He's risking becoming Welbeck with how he's used all over the pitch.

Pogba is weird too. Because last season was his best season ever as a player. He's never played that well, and to many, he looked bad.

United are in a weird spot though. How do you feel about the Lukaku to Inter Milan rumors?

Comment

Only 8 for Lingard in the league though. 10 for Rashford on a better team, this past season. But I truly believe Rashford either needs to be the #1 striker full stop, or go on loan. He's risking becoming Welbeck with how he's used all over the pitch.

Pogba is weird too. Because last season was his best season ever as a player. He's never played that well, and to many, he looked bad.

United are in a weird spot though. How do you feel about the Lukaku to Inter Milan rumors?
        Yeah he was awful outside of 10-15 games when Ole first turned up.. then he played like the best midfielder in the world for a bit..

Not a fan of Lukaku either.. he's just lazy especially when you compare him to the likes of Tevez.. RVN.. Rooney who ran and ran.. and actually turned up vs clubs in the top 5

United had a 70m bid for Maguire turned down.. unbelievable.. priced used to make sense back when Ronaldo went for 80m.. he was the best player in the world and a huge marketing tool..

Other top players were going for 30-50m..

Now? Dembeke.. Couthino? Going for 100m+? It's bonkers

I guess we just paid 50m for a right back so.. CB probably a harder position is worth 20m more?

Comment

• The burning of Washington in 1814 has been avenged!! The English have once again found that their ceiling as a football nation is as semi-final cannon fodder and they will take up their place in the comforting confines of the 3rd place game.

Comment

• Jesus Christ can none of those birds take a pen

Comment

• Messi just can’t win with Argentina.

He will have one last try next year at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                Messi just can’t win with Argentina.

He will have one last try next year at home.
                Copa America is a joke.. absolutely horrid games..

Sorry if your South American but those teams are the biggest con artists in football.. constant diving.. fouling.. crying to the ref

Brazil at least look fairly good i guess

Comment

• LMAO you know the world is completely sissified when the papers and people are crying about that hot yank girl.. doing a tea sipping celebration

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Yeah he was awful outside of 10-15 games when Ole first turned up.. then he played like the best midfielder in the world for a bit..

Not a fan of Lukaku either.. he's just lazy especially when you compare him to the likes of Tevez.. RVN.. Rooney who ran and ran.. and actually turned up vs clubs in the top 5

United had a 70m bid for Maguire turned down.. unbelievable.. priced used to make sense back when Ronaldo went for 80m.. he was the best player in the world and a huge marketing tool..

Other top players were going for 30-50m..

Now? Dembeke.. Couthino? Going for 100m+? It's bonkers

I guess we just paid 50m for a right back so.. CB probably a harder position is worth 20m more?
                    Centre back is the easiest position on the pitch really unless you’re expecting to be some sort of ball player.

Luiz can’t even defend. He’s been at elite level for over a decade now. Others like Cahill can do your muck and nettles stuff.

Chelsea aren’t great because our full backs aren’t great imo

Comment

About equal. Maybe Son is a bit more elegant in motion but they're about equal.

Son 12 in league with CL club.
                      Zaha 10 in league with barely mid table club.
                      Not all about goals

Comment

Working...
                      X