Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messi showing his usual lack of class.. Copa America is fixed for Brazil..

Not sure what that has to do with him being sent off in a 3-4th place play off or almost losing in groups
    Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 07-07-2019, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
      he is not really, at Juve he is third choice after Tevez, mandzukic and dybala even behind Llorente at one point. he manage a series of hot performance at CL when the other strikers was injured, but that was it.
      i warn Sparked_26 when he was so hyped that morata is very hot&cold.
      you and sparked are right, just looked at his stats, he has had one good season and that was at madrid after they resigned.

Comment

• Congrats to the yankesses in the wimmins World Cup.

Still a long way ahead of the rest.

It’s good that the best player in the tournament scored in the final too.

Rose Lavelle was like a 2010 Mesut Ozil. Some of the games and players aren’t that great tbh not worth being patronising about it
        if you’re a footie fan but you don’t really get players like Lavelle unless the game as a whole is moving on even in the states. She’s very technically gifted and actually not a very good athlete.

Women’s game will move on more if Italy and Spain get more interested and when WSL is under the premier league.

Comment

• Messi getting desperate. He sees his rival now has won 2 trophies with his country and he’s yet to win 1.
          He will have possibly his last opportunity in 2020 at home. Will be interesting copa for sure.

Comment

he is not really, at Juve he is third choice after Tevez, mandzukic and dybala even behind Llorente at one point. he manage a series of hot performance at CL when the other strikers was injured, but that was it.
            I can’t find it at the moment, but a few years back there was a tape leaked of Zidane just belittling Morata. Morata just stood there and took it. From there I knew the guy was weak b

Comment

• 1 down, 1 to go! If we beat Mexico for the Gold Cup tonight, this is probably the best day in American soccer history

Comment

• Lol at women's football.

Most annoying team ever. Literally got pasted by an under 15 boy's team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Lol at women's football.

Most annoying team ever. Literally got pasted by an under 15 boy's team.
                  But "they deserve to get paid the same as the men's team"... even though they couldn't beat teenagers that probably took it easy on them because they didn't realize the women were dykes.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
                    But "they deserve to get paid the same as the men's team"... even though they couldn't beat teenagers that probably took it easy on them because they didn't realize the women were dykes.
                    Lol I heard this.. apparently they are way more successful then the US men's team? I mean ok maybe that's true?

But they are massively ahead of the curve and have had more development and infrastructure in place compared to other nations.

While the men's team is massively behind compared to other countries in that regard and only just catching up and improving these last 10-15 year's or so..

Like the majority of men at the world cup are full time pros.. probably 99%.. unless there is some bum team like Qatar..

Don't think you can say the same for the women.. A lot of them probably work 2 jobs

Comment

Damn dude. Where have you been betmen?

What are the feelings of Juventus fans about Maurizio Sarri being the new manager there?

Comment

Working...
                      X