This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Glad we didn't get bent over the barrel and take United's early offers and stuck to our guns and got good cash for Wan-Bissaka. He's a real player and will be missed, but now we need to use that money to go get my boy Mitrovic
    Mitrovic won't be enough.

Zaha for a big fee. Leaves them out of their 1 and 2 best players. May as well build around that Milijovic guy at that point.

Palace is going to need a real rebuild job.

With bums like Benteke and Ayew in the team. You lot need a full makeover and possibly a new CB as well. The fan favorites are getting long in the teeth.

Tomkins, Dan, Ward, Sakho. All 30+.

Gonna be battling relegation again really. Might actually get relegated without Zaha and Bissaka.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Mitrovic won't be enough.

Zaha for a big fee. Leaves them out of their 1 and 2 best players. May as well build around that Milijovic guy at that point.

Palace is going to need a real rebuild job.

With bums like Benteke and Ayew in the team. You lot need a full makeover and possibly a new CB as well. The fan favorites are getting long in the teeth.

Tomkins, Dan, Ward, Sakho. All 30+.

Gonna be battling relegation again really. Might actually get relegated without Zaha and Bissaka.
      They better not cave on the price for Zaha, I wouldn't sell him for less than 75 mil. I still think we are a top 10 team with him next season. That bum Ayew is gone and hopefully Benteke will be banished to China. We could use some more youth in the defense now, but the MF is deep and decent and with Zaha the wings are fine along with Townsend. Need a striker that's a real threat to relieve some pressure on some of the other guys and that will go a long way imo. We do need Sakho to come back healthy though.

Comment

• Wimmins semi will be interesting.

Never watched Women’s footie really but I feel like I can pass comment on it now - no probs.

Will the Yanks position Rapinoe on the right to avoid Lucy Bronze. You don’t often get the two obviously best players on any team in direct opposition like that

Comment

• Any of the female players above a 6 in looks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            Any of the female players above a 6 in looks?
            Half of them look like men

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Any of the female players above a 6 in looks?
              Quite a few of the Sweden team

Comment

• I don’t understand the love some managers have for keeping aging players on a a team. Falcao was great in his day, but Zapata is now far and away better.
                Why he didn’t start against Chile is ridiculous.

Comment

• yo this Gold cup tournament has been mad entertaining, say what you want about concacaf but this tourny has been more entertaining than Copa America

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    yo this Gold cup tournament has been mad entertaining, say what you want about concacaf but this tourny has been more entertaining than Copa America
                    Mexico is always involved with entertaining games. Good for Haiti qualifying also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
                      Mexico is always involved with entertaining games. Good for Haiti qualifying also.
                      true but for me the caribbean teams have been on fire especially haiti, Curaçao and burmuda

Comment

Working...
                      X