This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Sarri some of it is his PR.

He comes across really badly and will shrug when we lose figuratively.

From the rumours that circulate he’s just unpopular within the dressing room for his treatment of Cahill. Who basically told him he was unprofessional for smoking at the training ground and basically never played again.

The reason why he should go is precisely because nobody likes him.

A little bit like if you hate a manager in the real world. If it’s unanimous they don’t last.

With Sarri as well it’s his inflexibility. He only played RLC and CHO when he was about to be fired. He’s stubborn as hell..

Chelsea need to bring in youth next year. We could finish 8th with Willian and Pedro starting every week or we could finish 8th with Mason Mount, James, Ampadu getting minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
      To answer your last paragraph united and arsenal probably will improve but my point is whoever took over from Sarri would still be in the same situation due to the transfer ban and Hazard leaving, that’s out of Sarri’s control. Every time things start slightly going wrong Chelsea look to sack the manager so why not give him more time especially considering it has been far from a disastrous first season? All I hear is that outside of Hazard, Kante and a few promising youngsters like Ruben that the players are poor so how is Sarri supposed to work magic with that in one season?
      I don't think third or Europa final is anything great though.. Chelsea squad is nothing special true but I think it's still a top 4 squad probably behind City.. Liverpool and United (debatable)

I rarely see managers turn round dressing rooms or fans these days.. tbh though Sarri may have after his goalkeeper cucked him in the carling cup final.. felt like it helped him in some odd way

Chelsea have had success with a revolving door of managers though tbh.. Like again this year.. they sacked the manager and could potentially win another European trophy.. I don't agree with it.. But if they are winning more then Liverpool and Spurs.. why not keep doing it?

Comment

• Am I just vastly over rating United's attacking options? Like I don't understand how we are so bad with Lukaku.. Martial.. Sanchez and Rashford

I thought for a long time United have the best players (on paper) overall behind City.. but I really start to doubt that these days

Compared to Chelsea who have what? Higuain? I heard Morata wants to end his career at Athletico.. so he ain't coming back lol

Comment

• Morata was such a wet lettuce

Even Zola told him to toughen up and he was upset about it.

Zola! Nicest man ever

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Lampard to replace Sarri?
            He'd get sacked as fast as Di Matteo, to be honest. As sad as that sounds.

The reason being, Chelsea have some of the worst "professionals" playing st the club.

United have egos but at least those egos have talent. Chelsea have egos but at West Ham level talent; Willian and Luiz.

There's footage of Luiz having a bust up with Higuain. He doesnt even try to make amends. Higuain tried but if you look at the lips, seems like Luiz called Higuain a "puta".

That's the sort of players Chelsea have and thats why Lampard couldnt succeed here.

Luiz, Willian the leaders of the mercenaries would either revolt or undermind him because they will see Lampard as a "peer" rather than the boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Morata was such a wet lettuce

Even Zola told him to toughen up and he was upset about it.

Zola! Nicest man ever
              He’s weak. There was an audio that had surfaced a few years ago of Zidane absolutely belittling him. Saying things like you don’t have the caliber to put on that Madrid uniform and really vile stuff. You’d get the feeling if Zidane had said the same to Ramos, Marcelo or Pepe he’d get dropped by the guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                He’s weak. There was an audio that had surfaced a few years ago of Zidane absolutely belittling him. Saying things like you don’t have the caliber to put on that Madrid uniform and really vile stuff. You’d get the feeling if Zidane had said the same to Ramos, Marcelo or Pepe he’d get dropped by the guys.
                It’s a shame really because even now under the age of 30 I think he’s one of the more talented strikers out there.

He’s just not got any heart.

He was criticised at Chelsea for being a poor finisher for his one on one misses. I think that was all mental.

Diego Costa isn’t a good finisher either but at some point he just decided one on one with the keeper I’m just going to put my foot through the ball and smash it.

Morata tries to tailor the finish and he’s just too nervous to do it.

There’s a good player in their somewhere.

I would suspect he’ll have to play for a lower class team that Atletico Madrid too.

At one point I’d put money on him smashing 30 goals for Villarreal or something

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  Am I just vastly over rating United's attacking options? Like I don't understand how we are so bad with Lukaku.. Martial.. Sanchez and Rashford

I thought for a long time United have the best players (on paper) overall behind City.. but I really start to doubt that these days

Compared to Chelsea who have what? Higuain? I heard Morata wants to end his career at Athletico.. so he ain't coming back lol
                  I’m not sure really.

They’re better than ours when Hazard goes. But like you’ve said before 2 managers have questioned Martial. Sanchez. I dunno what’s happened there.

We know Lukaku is premier league striker who consistently scores goals so United should never be considering giving up on him yet. What other no9 would you get?

I’ve only just heard of this Jovic lad about a month ago and he looks very good. The nutter at Inter Milan? Forget his name. The one who nicked his teammates family.

Harry Kane is that one I guess.
                  But he won’t leave but United should just over £250 mill or some **** just because they can.

I don’t love Rashford tbh. Maybe I don’t see him enough.

He’s not quite Walcottish but sometimes his feet are defo ahead of his brain.

He’s not helped by not being in his right position

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I’m not sure really.

They’re better than ours when Hazard goes. But like you’ve said before 2 managers have questioned Martial. Sanchez. I dunno what’s happened there.

We know Lukaku is premier league striker who consistently scores goals so United should never be considering giving up on him yet. What other no9 would you get?

I’ve only just heard of this Jovic lad about a month ago and he looks very good. The nutter at Inter Milan? Forget his name. The one who nicked his teammates family.

Harry Kane is that one I guess.
                    But he won’t leave but United should just over £250 mill or some **** just because they can.

I don’t love Rashford tbh. Maybe I don’t see him enough.

He’s not quite Walcottish but sometimes his feet are defo ahead of his brain.

He’s not helped by not being in his right position
                    Rashford is not a good starter imo.. but from the bench with that pace.. he's a threat and good option

Martial.. loads of talent.. IDK about his head..I worry about if we sell him he could end up being a bit like Henry.. and be one of the best players in the world once he's matured. I know Woodwood vetoed Jose trying to sell him.. apparently he's done the same to Ole now

Lukaku is just lazy and a bum basher imo.. his hold up play is poor for a guy his size

I'd love Harry Kane tbh.. sell Lukaku.. De Gea.. Pogba, Sanchez

Bring in Pickford, Maguire, Sandro and Dybala + a right back

Lingard is another one too concerned with his instagram and partying.. Lazy af.. + he's 28 or something now

Comment

• Martial and Rashford need to be in 2 striker set ups. Martial was in one at Monaco, I believe.

Lukaku as well. Unless you sit deep and break on the counter to get the best out of him. Like Everton did

Lukaku wants to play like he's Sanchez. Thing is, Lukaku is 6'3'

While Sanchez is even shorter than Hazard at 5'7".

He's nearly as big as Anthony Joshua, trying to play like Alexis Sanchez. Think about that for second. It's dumb right?

Those 3 simply have to play in 2 striker set ups. Or play for lesser clubs that have to sit deep and counter to win. Lukaku doesn't naturally play to lead the line. While Martial and Rashford will quickly become Welbeck types if they keep playing wide.

Comment

Working...
                      X