Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy that City won. Sad that Real didn't score a gold.

Comment

• Man City absolutely destroyed Real Madrid. My goodness.

The year Man City may actually win the Champions League.

And they do it with a double. PL and CL.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Man City absolutely destroyed Real Madrid. My goodness.

The year Man City may actually win the Champions League.

And they do it with a double. PL and CL.
        Never rule out Pep out Pepping himself and doing something daft in the final. Like playing Rodri as a striker and Ederson as a holder.

The are red hot though. Probably the best they have ever been right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Never rule out Pep out Pepping himself and doing something daft in the final. Like playing Rodri as a striker and Ederson as a holder.

The are red hot though. Probably the best they have ever been right now.

the football gods must be on the side of Inter if Pep goes full Pep with their absolute best chance to win it all.

Comment

• Newcastle win/draw
            Nuggets ML

at 1.86 is a go.​

Comment

• Nice nice

Newcastle trounced Brighton.

Hopefully, Nuggets trounce Lakers later.

Comment

• English league playoffs are some of the best games you will ever watch

Peterborough beat Sheffield Wednesday 4-0 and in tje return leg tonight they drew level 4-4 in the 98th minute lol

Extra time should be fun

Comment

English league playoffs are some of the best games you will ever watch

Peterborough beat Sheffield Wednesday 4-0 and in tje return leg tonight they drew level 4-4 in the 98th minute lol

Extra time should be fun
                  Luton will be in the PL.

Comment

English league playoffs are some of the best games you will ever watch

Extra time should be fun
                    between the playoff style promotion and the Bundesliga's last place vs non-automatic promotion place.

Do you think the English game's way is better?

For instance, I like the BL's because take Leeds for example.

They would play a 2 leg match against the highest ranked playoff team, essentially. The winner gets into the Prem/ stays in the Prem.

In a way, it serves to prove that the championship side deserves to be in the Prem and/or the Prem side deserves to stay up. Since the next best promotional side should be a borderline Prem club.
                    Last edited by F l i c k e r; 05-18-2023, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

between the playoff style promotion and the Bundesliga's last place vs non-automatic promotion place.

Do you think the English game's way is better?

For instance, I like the BL's because take Leeds for example.

They would play a 2 leg match against the highest ranked playoff team, essentially. The winner gets into the Prem/ stays in the Prem.

In a way, it serves to prove that the championship side deserves to be in the Prem and/or the Prem side deserves to stay up. Since the next best promotional side should be a borderline Prem club.

I think they do that system in Holland as well with the 4th from bottom team playing the 4th best in the division below don't they? I heard of one team having a relegation playoff for 10 years in a row lol then they got relegated.
                      I'd have no complaints if they used that here. I like it. A lot of people will say if it aint broke, don't fix it though.

From a sporting purist POV though it should be automatic promotion for the top placed sides. But Football is entertainment too and I like the drama of any playoff tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X